Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: "Push Chair" Is a bit smallholding related..honest!  (Read 9724 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: "Push Chair" Is a bit smallholding related..honest!
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 03:00:31 pm »
You could always 'borrow' a trolley from Tesco's!

Hi Anne bet you wish you hadn't sent the link ;D
Hi all - ignore anything this woman writes.  She is right I wish I hadn't sent her the link now.  She isn't a smallholder, but does grow things from time to time.  But she is my best long distance friend so forgive her folks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 03:11:35 pm »
Lol No Sandy Im not very very young but whats the use of suffering if you dont have to  ;D

cameldairy

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Cairo, GA U.S.A.
  • South Georgia, U.S.A.
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 04:37:12 pm »
Hey, that's the EXACT pet stroller I have! Mine is pink. I purchased mine so I could take my little doggy on trips with me. So I don't have to leave her in the motel room. In the stroller she is welcomed ANYWHERE. You can zip it completely up, she can see out still, or you can leave the hood down and she is then seen and envied by all the poor dogs walking on leashes on the hot sidewalks or the mud puddles. My little Dixie LOVES the stroller! She sees me pull it out of the truck and she starts spinning around with excitement!!! :love: I take her to the local festivals with it, that way the crowds can't step on her and everyone who sees her in there has to take a double take, then has the biggest smile when they realize it's NOT a human baby in there. ;)
1 wonderful husband, his 200 beehives,13 chickens, 8 camels, 4 zebra, 21goats,  2 pigs, 4 dogs, 1 horse, 2 ponies, 1 donkey and 1 capybara.

sandy

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 04:39:22 pm »
Thanks all, I definatley WILL post a photo if, that is a definate IF, I get one, a push chair that is......Thanks!!!!
P.S time to round up the troops although they are all snuggled in the big cage with the heat pad......

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 04:51:38 pm »
Xnbacon, there is a man in the neighbourhood who walks past ours everyday carrying a dog under each arm. I'm assuming he's taking the dogs out for a walk, but for the life of me, have no idea why he wouldn't let them walk by themselves  ???

sandy

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 02:12:05 pm »
No longer need a push chair, going to take her out with her sister now!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS