Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: GLASGOW Meeting on Monday 7th December  (Read 26220 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: GLASGOW Meeting on Monday 7th December
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2009, 01:43:30 pm »
Sandy, we won't be away ALL day!  I have my neighbour feeding the pups as I'll be away too soon to do it before I go.But I must be back for their 4.30 feed - that is why I have timed it to take the 11.42 train from Alloa and coming back on the 3.18 one.  let me know if you want me to pick you up?  Here's the details again.

Out:  11:42 (Mon 07 Dec)  Alloa (ALO) to Glasgow Queen Street (GLQ)
0 change(s)
Return: 15:18 (Mon 07 Dec)  Glasgow Queen Street (GLQ) to Alloa (ALO)
0 change(s)
Total price £7.20
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

cmorrell

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Kirkintilloch, NE of Glasgow
    • Calum Morrell Photography
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2009, 02:48:14 pm »
f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck

New thread approaching, everyone attending should read it urgently and contribute please!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2009, 05:12:01 pm »
Calum!!!!  It's not that bad that you need to swear 8 times!  Oh, maybe it is - I had printed off loads of 10% discount vouchers for the Doocot.  Hmm, maybe that's why they've gone bust! ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2009, 08:21:48 pm »
I shall be swearing more than 8 times soon as I am doing the X Mass Trees...hate putting the lights on!!1 Anyway..I shall be comming so it would be great if you can pick me up!! anyway...what about the famouse Scottish snack cafe' McDonalds????? we can sit down and have some fun...party hats and ballons...well maybe not......Really looking forward to it now I am better again!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2009, 09:40:58 pm »
11.15 OK for you?

Nisbet

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2009, 12:46:20 am »
Not gonna make it to Glasgow on Monday.  Tomorrow is Kelso Races - busy with the taxis til stupid o'clock Monday morning - then school contracts which I couldnt get covered and then surgery Tuesday morning - giving up on this damn collar-bone - 2 ops later, 20 months later, - still got broken bone but now have a lot of nerve damage and a scar from my throat to my shoulder - taking out the 2nd "failed" metal plating. But hey ..... nobody died. Tis just a flesh wound - had worse!  Have a great time together. Catch you all another time.  BTW - had enormous fun with the tam carcasses - when the butcher asked how I wanted them butchered I was pretty vague and approximate.  Well - amazing how soon you find your way around a dead pig - or at least muckle lumps of it.  LOVED it - great weekend.  AND we got us our own bacon and hams and bits of cured meat hanging from butchers hooks in the cellar - just above where the Christmas beer barrel will go.  Happy days.  Had the best piece of roast shoulder of pork I have ever eaten - thanks to those very chubby girls.  Be safe - be happy. N x

sandy

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2009, 07:44:59 pm »
See you at 11.15 then...just had a booking for Tuesday, a funeral in ALLoa.....you never know what you are going to get....we do have a guest arriving tomorrow, that is if he rings soon as I will let him know there will not be anyone around until 6.00pm....hope he rings as he had last week off work due to another funeral!!!!! Off to do some more festive stuff!!!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS