Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Would there be a market for this?  (Read 6617 times)

Shropshirelass

• Joined Jul 2012
  • South Shropshire
  • A country lass who loves it all!
Re: Would there be a market for this?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 08:00:52 am »
Good point john & helen & Andy I'll pm you x

Padge

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 08:33:49 am »
:roflanim: Why has no one every done this ? :idea: :roflanim:
Printed Loo roll that's a crap idea  :roflanim: no its a brilliant idea, loads of idea's even just wash your hands you dirty turd on it.  :thinking:

There are suppliers that do this................ ::)  and with printed money notes etc on
There are also suppliers with tea towels for nearly every holiday/touristy region in the uk   and those that print placemats coasters mugs book marks tea towels key rings notepads etc etc from your own local area and sometimes your own design

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 03:27:59 am »
If it is the type of mug printing I'm thinking of she will also need a decent sized kiln to glaze fire the mugs after the picture is put on the mug.
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

lokismum

• Joined Mar 2013
  • kent
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 01:29:58 pm »
I think there would be more of a market for putting peoples own pics in mugs
I know id have them done can think of 11 different ones id have done off the top of my head and then certain one id have multiples off
we will get there
ONE DAY !!!!

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 01:48:54 pm »
I think there would be more of a market for putting peoples own pics in mugs
:roflanim:  I actually like that idea too, think of the shock when some ones face appears when you have just swigged your last bit of tea!
One point, there are many people trying to get a bit of an income from all sorts of things, its a simple equation, look at the cost and then then selling price, then I think the key issue is marketing, you can sell anything, if you do the right sort of marketing to the target group!! Know your market!

lokismum

• Joined Mar 2013
  • kent
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 03:19:04 pm »
I think its a brill idea
cant think of any others ive seen can anyone else
 :thinking: mind might be hard to do
can think of a few that would get a few tea splatters going with that last mouthful:roflanim: :roflanim:
we will get there
ONE DAY !!!!

Backinwellies

• Global Moderator
  • Joined Sep 2012
  • Llandeilo Carmarthenshire
    • Nantygroes
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2013, 03:50:08 pm »
Check the prices on the photo websites ........ they all do mugs, etc  ............. can you do it better/cheaper?   If so then great. 
Linda

Don't wrestle with pigs, they will love it and you will just get all muddy.

Let go of who you are and become who you are meant to be.

http://nantygroes.blogspot.co.uk/
www.nantygroes.co.uk
Nantygroes  facebook page

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 04:06:27 pm »
Maybe a good present for any split up relationships or "mother in laws" although I like mine not sure I want her at the bottom of my tea...maybe a huge spider photo...mind you, that may cause heart failure!!

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 04:04:30 pm »
Chinese can do stuff cheap (and often poor quality - I speak as one who had a Japanese Panasonic bread maker that last over a decade but the Chinese Panasonic that replaced it lasted just 18 months .....)  but if you find your niche ...  how about local clubs, weddings, etc.?

renee

• Joined Jan 2013
  • jämtland
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 06:53:20 am »
Bit late here but I am always slow on the upstart :-\
I had a 2014 calendar printed for my Ravelry group . It was very popular and I am now taking photos for a 2015 edition. But I did know it was sold in advance. I am also planning a mug with a sheep motive and puttin in two very small homemede jams - cloudberry and blueberry. Again, I will know that they are sold in advance. I would not dare start such a project without knowing I had the customers.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS