Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Cornwall  (Read 6607 times)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: Cornwall
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 10:55:23 am »
We used to pop to Cornwall all the time, very nearly moved there next to a Llama trail owner!!!
We also stayed in Polperro, lovely little place but twisty roads,that bit about Lusty Gaze reminded me, we stayed in a hotel overlooking that, it was hot and beautiful!!
All paid for attractions are expensive with a family in tow, the  best thing is to look out for offers and deals with things like Groupon etc, or take packed lunches and drinks.
The reasons behind some of the high entry fees are the cost of the public liability insurance in these sort of places...its such a shame!!! To take a family of 4 anywhere you are looking at spending at least £50
Love Cornwall :thumbsup:

escapedtothecountry

• Joined Feb 2012
  • www.escapedtothecountry.com
    • Escaped to the Country
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 12:45:21 pm »
Had a full day at St Ives yesterday. Currently on a bench at Portreath. To steal a phrase from the farmer whose place we are stopping at... Proper Job

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 04:57:52 pm »
yummmy, Proper Job (St. Austell brewery) is my favourite ale! Well actually I like all of them! Lots of nice local beers.

Alright maid! Where be them Emmets too? proper job!
Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

Sudanpan

• Joined Jan 2009
  • West Cornwall
    • Movement is Life
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 05:31:31 pm »

Alright maid! Where be them Emmets too? proper job!
They'll be along dreckly me 'ansome....

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS