Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: My News  (Read 34306 times)

Farmer Giles

• Joined Dec 2007
Re: My News
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2008, 07:26:15 am »
Brilliant that all is sorted after what must have seemed an age!!! Hope the head ache isn't too severe, I SAID I HOPE THE HEADACHE ISN'T TOO SEVERE  ::) ::)

Good luck with the move and hope it all goes smoothly.

FG

danndans

• Joined Jan 2008
  • aberystwyth
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2008, 08:23:40 am »
Hair of thedog and  a good greasy brekki!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Make your words soft and sweet, as one day you may have to eat them.

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2008, 11:54:48 am »
Actually...........................was as right as rain this morning  ;D...........but out with the 'staff' from work tomorrow eve  ;) ;)...so Thursday morning could be a different story   ;D.     Removals booked; livestock haulier booked; horse transporter booked............then back in 5 weeks to collect the sheep.......following their BT vacc last week....and a 60 days standstill.  ??? ???
Oh......and guess what I did for the first time last Sunday ??????    Learnt to shear my sheep  ;D ;D Fantastic.
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
Re: My News -guess what.......we did it !
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2008, 01:39:38 pm »
We finally, finally moved to "Glyn Elwyn" on 28th May on a rather wet day...............but had sunshine ever since...literally.   It is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.   Its even better than we remember and our feet aren't realy touching the ground.....until we fall into bed each night.   Tons to do but loving every second of it.     Pigs and Poultry arrived last Thursday and go back to collect the horses on Monday 16th.  Then we return to sussex AGAIN mid July to collect sheet and LASTLY mid August to collect goats - all of which are on their 60 day standstill following Blue Tongue vaccination.    We have a new website in its very early stages at the moment and I'll pass that on as soon as I'm given the 'OK' !!
Dug the vegetable patch completely now and planted all sorts.   Harvesting Strawberries like they're goin' out of fashion from the poly tunnel and lettuces and broadbeans in abundance.  
We're in paradise. ;D
PS - Just need some Dexters now  ;) ;) ;) :cow:
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

danndans

• Joined Jan 2008
  • aberystwyth
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2008, 01:42:10 pm »
 :cow: ok ok dont panic  ;D

I Know just the place!! ;D
Make your words soft and sweet, as one day you may have to eat them.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2008, 03:31:25 pm »
Sounds wonderful, glad you made it.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS