Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: rest in peace michael (1958-2009)  (Read 15665 times)

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
Re: rest in peace michael (1958-2009)
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 09:08:00 pm »
 none of you have mentioned that he was a human being and so it should be wished that he rest's in peace now that his travails are over.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 09:30:55 pm »
I wasn't a big fan, but obvioulsy grew up with his music so it's part of my life and there are memories along with it. I don't know the truth about his life any more than anyone else on this forum does, even if they think they do, but he always seemed a sad person, never happy with himself, for whatever reason.

It's sad when anyone dies; obvioulsy it's much sadder when that person has been a part of your life on any basis, even if it is only MJ. Try to be kind.

Bobby

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 10:11:14 pm »
I wasn't a big fan, but obvioulsy grew up with his music so it's part of my life and there are memories along with it. I don't know the truth about his life any more than anyone else on this forum does, even if they think they do, but he always seemed a sad person, never happy with himself, for whatever reason.

It's sad when anyone dies; obvioulsy it's much sadder when that person has been a part of your life on any basis, even if it is only MJ. Try to be kind.

I agree. At the end of the day , the man is dead, he leaves three chidren, he led a confused life , despite his fame and wealth.

sandy

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 10:17:15 pm »
Humans are as diverse as animals, but uch more complex. I always like to see the differences and endeavour to understand them but also realise genetics, circumstances and environment create who we are so why should we value one greater or lesser than another? As I said, he has certainly left his mark!!!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2009, 11:49:23 am »
In the news today the family say they are not ready for a funeral - it is too soon! Seems Michael wasn't the only weirdo one of the family. Perhaps if they spent more time at home grieving than going to celebrity functions and putting on the "crocodile tears" so often for the wrolds media they could put the poor man to rest, god knows he deserves some peace in his life. I guess the longer they milk it the more time there is for the  money to continue rolling in. What a weird bunch if people this family are!

sandy

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2009, 12:10:38 pm »
Why hasn't the mother of the children got custody? Even if they were sort of surrogate children, surly you would prefer then with you if they had just lost their "known" parent, or am I missing some vital fact out, like the mother was not fit to look after them and in fact, are they actually, genetically Micheals children as he reckoned? nothing wrong with adoption at all but he did say they were his!!!! ummmmmmmmm People soon join on the money bandwagon, I bet stories will come out of the woodwork now!!!!!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2009, 01:25:23 pm »
Why hasn't the mother of the children got custody? Even if they were sort of surrogate children, surly you would prefer then with you if they had just lost their "known" parent, or am I missing some vital fact out, like the mother was not fit to look after them and in fact, are they actually, genetically Micheals children as he reckoned? nothing wrong with adoption at all but he did say they were his!!!! ummmmmmmmm People soon join on the money bandwagon, I bet stories will come out of the woodwork now!!!!!

Why would any court give custody of 3 young children to an 80 year old woman??????? Money talks...

rustyme

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2009, 01:32:44 pm »
maybe it was the same court that gave custody to MJ in the first place  !!!!!

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2009, 02:39:19 pm »
I think they're 3 different Mothers aren't they ?  ???
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2009, 02:45:43 pm »
" different mothers - one was a surrogate so probably got paid and won't have wanted any more to do with the kid, but might now!, the other two were the same mother but I believe impregnated with another man's sperm - not sure though.
If anyone's wondering why I'm on here, my first plane to Luton was delayed so much I would have missed the connection to the second one so it was all change for flights tomorrow. So having a nice quiet afternoon at teh computer recovering from a stressful morning at Edinburgh airport!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

rustyme

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2009, 02:51:15 pm »
two different ones I think . Two by one mum and one by another ? So many different stories popping up now it is hard to know what is what.  By all accounts the coroner reported that MJ weighed only 8stone 1lb or 113lb , and was nearly completely bald . That he was very emaciated and due to CPR , had suffered some substantial trauma to his body . The only contents of his stomach were pills !!! and he was full of needle marks on his arms , legs and stomach. What a way to go eh ?

cheers

Russ

sandy

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2009, 03:24:11 pm »
Only just logged in and NO work done yet as I have just been to the bank (and shopping) But, I was amazed in the first place Micheal was legally able to have the children, they must therefore be adopted and all of you must know how difficult that one is, oh, not if you have money I suppose, anyone doing or supposidkly been doing the things he DID do, by his own admition, would never be able to adopt, I mean, who sleeps with other peoples children???????? I had felt sorry for him but the world is mad!!!!! poor children, hope they had a good nanny, they certainly would have had lots to play with !!! :D

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2009, 05:40:12 pm »
Considering the accusations of brutality practised on all the Jackson children by their manager/father how can any court even consider allowing any of those children to be left with those people.  However good the mother is/was she still allowed the abuse of her children by her husband.  Surely in this more enlightened age the courts will give due diligence to this?  Or will they ??

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2009, 08:25:16 pm »
As I understand it, the two eldest children are by MJ's second wife (remember he married Lisa Marie Presley), who was a dematologist's nurse. they divorced after the second child was born and she did not seek custody. She lives on a horse ranch, saw the children from time to time but didn't feel she was good mother material. The third child, Prince Michael, was by a surrogate mother so presumably was MJ's - how the impregnation happened was not covered in "The Sunday Times".

Children love their parents, even when the parents seem odd, cruel or no-hopers. Sandy will know this from the work she did with young people. Even if they know their parents aren't great, they want them to get better, not go away.

I feel desperately sorry for the three children and I so hope that their lives are better than their Dad's.

sandy

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2009, 09:18:51 pm »
I was a bit disgusted that they are going to put his body on display in Netherland!!!!! urh I wish they would leave him alone and let him rest in peace, someone is milking it a bit!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS