Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: rest in peace michael (1958-2009)  (Read 15666 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: rest in peace michael (1958-2009)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 04:48:39 pm »
Can anyone explain to me what this has to do with growing my own food, looking after my animals and enjoying the forum?  I have just visited a friend in hospital who has bone cancer and is going through some pretty horrible treatment.  I couldn't believe what she wasn't allowed to eat while on this treatment - strawberries, raspberries, bio yoghurt.  All things many of us love.  She hasn't had any publicity at all for being so brave.

I have more sympathy for her and other brave people like her than Jacko ( to me the name Jacko is synonymous with a monkey) 

My apologies if I have offended anyone, just stating my personal and probably too pragmatic view.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

rustyme

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 05:12:30 pm »
nothing at all to do with food , animals or the forum really Annie . But it was bound to be mentioned at some time in the coffee lounge , as it would in a canteen at work or wherever.
    Sorry to hear about your friend , I lost my mum to bone cancer ( well breast cancer that went everywhere including the bones ) so I know what a terrible thing it is . The reason I commented was  because I felt sick that so much comment and air time on TV, was devoted to such a weirdo (at best ), paedophile and pervert . So many more people who should get at least some mention but , because they won't earn the media millions £'s , they don't . Then you get all the crap about how fantastic he was and lets forget about all the (at best ) iffy going's on in his bedroom . Like I said before , if I was to have 9 year old boys sleeping in my bed, night after night over years , I would be on rule 43 in nick .  If I have offended anyone I don't apologise , I apologise to the kids that were abused, for all the ignorance and hypocrisy and corruption, that led to their abuse being covered up .

cheers

Russ

sandy

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 05:23:57 pm »
No offence taken and I am not a fan but can see the influence he has had, knowone says he's brave, good or worthy just known worldwide, personally I am not into celebraties at all, just my family and friends but if you have any Micheal Jackson records/albuns etc, get them on E Bay!!!!!!!

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Muiravonside, near Linlithgow
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 05:31:52 pm »
of the people he has influenced - can you name some, then, tell me if the world wouldn't be a better place without their "music"

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 05:41:16 pm »
One for Rusty

Gary Glitter - Michael Jackson

one hounded and chased from country to country - one has endless muppets mourning his passing like he was some messiah

what's the difference?

rustyme

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 05:46:37 pm »
go on then what is the difference...? ::) ::)

sandy

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 06:06:31 pm »
One likes little girls?

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 06:15:31 pm »
no, it was a genuine question, following on from how one has "got away with it" because he's so talented, but one hasn't

both are pop stars (ok, maybe on a different level) but they have been treated very differently by the public for very similar crimes

rustyme

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 06:43:13 pm »
oh right I see.. sorry .
         Well as you say GG didn't get away with it . Well he got away with a few years in nick instead of getting hung , which was on the cards for that crime out there. But once again bribery and corruption came into play . GG payed his victims a few thousand £ to keep quiet . My comment on bring back GG was just an ironic knock on why should one get away with it and not the other. In my oppinion they should both have been hung . However, MJ was worth enough money to the crap that run his career, that they could pay millions, to I think it was about six abused kids families and about 3 or 4 past workers at Paedophile land, to keep quiet , which they did and he got away with it . No doubt they will make even more money out of MJ in about 3 months time , they will dig him up and remake the thriller video   :o, no makeup needed.

cheers

Russ

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 06:55:31 pm »
Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter and all paedophiles, child abusers, child murders list is endless  ..... makes me wish wholeheartedly that Old Harry's Game was for real!!! 

garden cottage

• Joined Sep 2008
  • forest of dean
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 07:06:23 pm »
so judge and jury have spoken, we only knew this guy thro headlines in papers we all know there full of sh%%t. the truth will never be known. he was a singer and entertainer first and I thought he was bloody good. however Ill refrain from any sick jokes thanks.............neil

rustyme

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 07:27:25 pm »
in his own words, he had boys sleep in his own bed regularly , and although I do not pretend to be a judge, I am qualified to be a juror. I read the court papers that were available at the time of his trial and based on those I would have found him guilty !! I too liked some of his stuff ... Ben, Billy Jean, Thriller etc. but do I think he was a genius no , not unless it is spelt TWAT !!! but that is my oppinion, and there is no law against being a twat . Will I refrain from any sick jokes ....NAAAA
 When anybody acts and looks like he did , they deserve what they get ....He was going to record the old English song  "I'm forever blowing bubbles " , for some reason he didn't..... ::) ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

JD

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Glasgow
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 07:45:45 pm »
I was not a fan but as a fellow forum member obviously was with respect to her I don't think sick jokes are what she would like to be reading on a forum where she has expressed her sadness and sense of loss. Also paedophilia is not a subject to be joked about at any time but to do so on this forum where we don't know each others personal backgrounds is out of order. I have been involved in the investigation of child abuse and I can assure the jokers that making fun of the subject is no joke to the victims or their families. rant over.
JD   

rustyme

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 07:56:43 pm »
I didn't actually make any jokes (sick or otherwise ) about paedophilia  . I made them about the person, MJ. The other remark was a comment about GG, who is another sicko , not about the crimes he committed. 

cheers

Russ

sandy

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 08:25:12 pm »
Nuff said I think!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS