Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: FACEBOOK? or internet vote? Just asking  (Read 3903 times)

deepinthewoods

Re: FACEBOOK? or internet vote? Just asking
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 08:36:48 pm »
russ, i know you are right, but you have to be in it to win it. and anyhoo, we all need dental care.... ;)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2013, 08:44:52 pm »
 :thumbsup: Ditto.  I do have strong views but cannot always show them, I get shouted down sometimes but we all have are own angle, I think we need net votes then t least who gets in Will be more of a true representation of people's votes, things have changed over the years re political parties, we need to be able to reflect that.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 09:04:11 pm »
For years I used to vote to cancel out my ex's vote since we each voted for the opposing parties.  I do still vote but it's getter harder to decide which liar to vote for.  I happen to think our MP does a good job so I will continue to vote for him.  Online voting, if it were secure, would put paid to some of the excuses that are made for not voting.  Me?  I'm happy to go to the polling station.  It's not far and I enjoy the chance to get out for a while.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS