Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Some people are pure evil!  (Read 40895 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Some people are pure evil!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 07:21:11 pm »
that's disgusting.
my billy's little sister was stolen, along with a pony....

hope she can be found and returned home to you
Little Blue

bangbang

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 07:27:43 pm »
Hope you get Bella back safe and soon, and I hope they get the sh*ts and lock them up!

HappyHippy

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 07:47:44 pm »
I'm so sorry - I'll post it on my fb page too, the more folk who know and share the better.
Evil, dirty, rotten, ba***rds  >:(
Sending {{{HUGS}}}  :-*

Marsbar

• Joined Jun 2011
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 08:34:42 pm »
That is really dispicable behavior,  i hope Bella is found safe & sound :fc:

Richard
Richard
from Sheffield now in Chesterfield

robate55

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Suffolk
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 09:19:39 pm »
Awful. I have posted to facebook & friends are spreading it
Rose

WarescotFarm

• Joined Jun 2012
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 11:14:55 pm »
yep I am searching wanted's now and will call agricultural shop tomorrow (crown corner as per horse and hound), gazette coming tomorrow to do a story too and we are off to check out the local travellers site

Thank you so much for your support, it is really encouraging to know the word is getting out there.

My husband drove past the traveller site today, no sight or sound. x
Miniature Falabella, Pygmy Goat, 2 Glouster Old Spots, 1 Long Island Red, 1 Light Sussex, 1 Dark Sussex, 1 Silkie, 1 Magpie Duck and hopefully some more chicks and ducklings due to hatch soon!

WarescotFarm

• Joined Jun 2012
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 11:16:01 pm »
OUr horse is so sad :(
See our profile picture they were just best buddies cuddling up like that every night
she is definatley depressed, don't know how long to wait before getting her a companion :(
Miniature Falabella, Pygmy Goat, 2 Glouster Old Spots, 1 Long Island Red, 1 Light Sussex, 1 Dark Sussex, 1 Silkie, 1 Magpie Duck and hopefully some more chicks and ducklings due to hatch soon!

adamhfc

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2012, 01:30:18 am »
will post on the reptile forum am on as has goat and other animals as well and there are people from that area there also xx

hope shes found

Victorian Farmer

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2012, 09:08:51 am »
this is so bad travelers or poles for food ,iv herd that they've  shot swans with a crossbow

feldar

• Joined Apr 2011
  • lymington hampshire
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2012, 09:41:34 am »
So sad, i hope she comes back i know this is a big ask but do you have a photo of her or a good description so we know what to look out for

jinglejoys

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2012, 10:15:35 am »
Added it to my facebook page

countrywoman

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2012, 11:59:05 am »
This is everyone's worst nightmare - so sorry to read of your terrible news.  Cloning number plates seems to be standard behaviour and they get away with it. 

Is it worth going to your local traveller site, asking if you can put up a poster and crying your eyes out?  Not accusing, just asking.  I'd be prepared to give it a try if it was my goat although I know that you need to be careful and have someone with you etc.  Years ago a man I knew had his Staffie stolen and took his devastated children to the nearest site to ask for help and later the dog was found tied up near his home.  Coincidence of course.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2012, 12:19:42 pm »
Its not a bad idea at all to go up there (with someone) see if you can find out who the 'king' is up there and speak with him. Like I said before the Majority of travellers are very good and decent people and quite keen to maintain good relations with local 'country people'. Your local shop/post office will most likely know who's who on the site  :)
There was a spate of thefts from our local poultry suppliers once, they spoke to the king (my best friends dad funnily enough!) and he had all the coops etc returned within 24 hours and made the perp's stand and apologise. He gave financial compensation and they've never had trouble since.
Anything is worth a try. If I was local to you I'd come with you x
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

clydesdaleclopper

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2012, 12:47:13 pm »
That is such awful news. I really hope you get her back.
Our holding has Anglo Nubian and British Toggenburg goats, Gotland sheep, Franconian Geese, Blue Swedish ducks, a whole load of mongrel hens and two semi-feral children.

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2012, 02:23:31 pm »
Bella has been well Facebooked, alot of my friends have shared it round the country. just hope it helps
 :-*
Little Blue

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS