Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Some people are pure evil!  (Read 40915 times)

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
Re: Some people are pure evil!
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2012, 04:54:37 pm »
I too am so sorry that I havent commented on this thread before now. I am so happy that Bella is back where she belongs, but I do find it disgusting that the "perps" wont get their comeuppance. Why oh why is it one rule for some and not others. Perhaps it need a petition to the government to make the police prosecute travellers.(Actually travellers is too good a name for some of them! They can stick their lucky heather and pegs where the sun doesn't shine!)

Brilliant news though and Im so happy for you. Im sitting here grinning from ear to ear! :thumbsup: :excited:

WarescotFarm

• Joined Jun 2012
Re: Some people are pure evil!
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2012, 07:39:50 pm »
Do you know what I found suprising about the whole thing?
DEFRA did not give too hoots! They said it was nothing to do with them I should call Trading Standards.
TS also not interested as it is a theft the police deal with it and travellers would only get a warning for moving a goat without a licence.
What is this country doing to protect itself against the spread of foot and mouth?
It just needs one sick animal and one greedy sod and tada the country is riddled with it!
Miniature Falabella, Pygmy Goat, 2 Glouster Old Spots, 1 Long Island Red, 1 Light Sussex, 1 Dark Sussex, 1 Silkie, 1 Magpie Duck and hopefully some more chicks and ducklings due to hatch soon!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS