Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ricky HAtton fight ~notfor the faint hearts  (Read 2467 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Ricky HAtton fight ~notfor the faint hearts
« on: May 03, 2009, 10:25:17 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sne45TnYm8M

around 3.12min OUCH!!!!!

i think he hada fit after that punch as this is simlar to Little t fits sometimes

rustyme

Re: Ricky HAtton fight ~notfor the faint hearts
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 10:52:56 am »
that is the type of brain damage you get when you take a punch like that . I did some boxing as a youngster but never got caught that bad, although having a very good right and left , I did cause a few stoppages similar to it . One that made me stop , where I thought the bloke was dead !!!! Went down just like that .....horrible feeling ....The bloke I did it too , never fought again , neither should Ricky Hatton , just take a look at Mohummed Ali !!!! After a serious head injury like that , you can suffer many small strokes , or even a big one. If he could have avoided that connection for another round or two he would likely have been ok . But to catch a big one like that early on is too much for most people . I used to love boxing , but after seeing things like this many times , I don't watch it so much now .  I hate seeing anybody get so badly hurt ...yuk . I hope that he is ok ....

cheers

Russ

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Ricky HAtton fight ~notfor the faint hearts
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 12:10:27 pm »
I'm sorry he lost. I hope he calls it a day now before something bad happens.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS