Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: New Arrival  (Read 7463 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Re: New Arrival
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 01:00:26 pm »
Congratulations and well done, Karen! Welcome in this world, Connor! :&>

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 04:16:15 pm »
Hello everybody,
Not at all smallholding related but I have to tell you all !!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
My little bundle arrived today at 2.20pm (right on time and with no complications), hubby stood the test and managed to deliver him with the help of the midwife.
He weighed 7lbs 8oz and 55cm (21.5 in) long, we're calling him Connor James and he's just gorgeous (obviously!)
I'll do my best to get a picture up asap.
Karen  :love:

Well done and even more of a well done as you posted it an hour after delievery too!!!

Just in time for the bank hoilday

Linz

sandy

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 10:24:13 pm »
Some going to post on the forum after  labour, just shows how much a part of our lives this forum is, great stuff, I love  babies!!!!

Townie

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Fife
    • http://www.townie.wordpress.com
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 03:16:22 pm »
Congratulations to you both  :)

HappyHippy

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 04:36:01 pm »
Thank you everyone for your kind wishesI've not been able to upload a photo to the site - but have one on my flikr if you want to click the link, you'll get to see my gorgeous boy  ;)

sandy

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 07:30:04 pm »
Looked at the photos, how cute, I love babies, I used to work for Social Services and one job was parental assessment, I sometimes wanted to take the babies home with me....I loved that job. By the way, you look very well.

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 09:11:46 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS please give Connor a wee kiss from me.  I love new babies - so much easier than a stroppy six year olds!!

HappyHippy

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 09:49:17 pm »
Looked at the photos, how cute, I love babies, I used to work for Social Services and one job was parental assessment, I sometimes wanted to take the babies home with me....I loved that job. By the way, you look very well.
Thanks Sandy, I feel okay considering I've had 6 hours sleep in the last 48 hours ! Ah, the forgotten pleasures of sleep deprivation  ;)
CONGRATULATIONS please give Connor a wee kiss from me.  I love new babies - so much easier than a stroppy six year olds!!
I know exactly what you mean - I have an adrenaline junkie 4 year old and a highly emotional 5 year old (both girls)  :o  :o  :o
Hoping 'my boy' does me proud and gives me an easy ride, though I think he'd really have to go some to beat Kaitlin - she's one of a kind for sure !

sandy

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 09:53:42 pm »
I had three girls, the first was very active and did not want much sleep, at 34 she still needs little sleep and has loads going on in her life, my other two, however need loads of sleep like me, it's all in the genes,  no matter what you do they either sleep loads of are awake loads..good luck!!!

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 11:28:12 pm »
He's just lovely. Congratulations to both of you, and to the girls on their new wee brother!

Beth

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS