Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: My Dog eats poo!  (Read 19560 times)

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
Re: My Dog eats poo!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2009, 09:53:33 pm »
I am so glad I don't eat dogs  ;D.........that is unless it has found it's way into some Fast Food  ;D ;D

The Relic

• Joined Mar 2009
  • County Down
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2009, 10:02:37 pm »
you cant beat a portion of roasted golden retriever served with tonkatsu and fried rice.

rustyme

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2009, 12:16:17 am »
well some curries have a real bite and some taste like crap , so ??????????????????? your guess is as good as mine... :o ::) ;D

cheers

Russ

sandy

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2009, 11:49:41 am »
Made me smile when I was out with my dogs, I came across the most en ourmouse pile of manure and Ben's eyes (Labrador not partner) lit up and off he ran, he is a lazy dog and usually sniffs around and sometimes breaks into a trot, so, he ran up to the pile, chose a bit to chew then ran off with it and had a roll on it, he looked like he was in heaven, thankfully it was a bit too dry to make him mucky but I wondered if we were going to gt hi back but he decided enoughs enough....... :dog:

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 10:50:59 am »
Simple pleasures. It's a dog's life!

sandy

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 04:55:12 pm »
OK, so Ben is improving, he is a clever dog and he can easily open doors so now I have made a sort of gate to keep him from comming inside all the time, anyway, the garden is in 5 sections, the top section for the chickens which is gated then the another 3 sections then another gate to the yard where the dogs stay although now my other Lab has stopped digging up pants I often open this gate for them to Sunbathe, well, I just went out and Ben had opened the chicken gate and guess what he was enjoying!!! the chickens were in the flowers having a sort out too, at least everyone soon when back to where they belonged, fortunately Ben is not remotely interested in chasing them although last night he brought us a life hedgehog and was a bit peeved when he dropped it at our feet and we took him away from it, he is an amusing dog I must say!!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 05:48:37 pm »
lol, just watch for flea's especialy hedghog ones as they love some dog blood

Linz

The Relic

• Joined Mar 2009
  • County Down
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 06:02:16 pm »
"although now my other Lab has stopped digging up pants"

why were u burying pants. i know skid marks can he hard to remove but i dont think you need to go that far.

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 06:18:41 pm »
I did think that but didn't want to ask, as i thought it was a personaly question to ask about the state of Sandy's underwear (or even her other half's underwear status)

Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 11:41:38 pm »
Yes, I wondered about that too, but I thought maybe it was the previous owner who buried the pants ;) ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2009, 08:17:11 am »
Sorry "plants" ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Relic

• Joined Mar 2009
  • County Down
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 10:02:03 am »
oh plants now im with you lol

sandy

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2009, 10:08:21 am »
I remember my Lab Poppy taking my daughters pants up to the top of the garden as we had a Gardener and he used to find them under bushes!!!!! ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2009, 01:48:31 pm »
Just count yourselves lucky - I daren't hang mine out to dry - my Brittanys jump up and take them off the whirly, spinning it round as they go, then run round the garden with them.  So they get dried over the radiator in my bedroom now - with the door locked! ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2009, 05:46:54 pm »
Mine don't go on the line, I worry some crow may make a nest in them as they are very roomy!!! ;D I remember the days of small pants!!!!! ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS