Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hoggets/ram lambies with swollen face and ears?  (Read 12821 times)

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
Re: Hoggets/ram lambies with swollen face and ears?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 01:25:11 am »
Well - we got them all in and the swelling went down after a few days. 

They have only now started to scab up on their noses and ears but are getting anti-biotics and a low protien diet and recovering well.

We think it may have been a photosensitive reaction too, thanks, so they have been quarantined out of sunlight and are getting better.

I think DE resta rocks - he engages well with any interview and I think given the same spec car as anyone else, he could put on a good race.

Only time will tell, if he loses his cool like hamilton or swings between the safe and extreme bets like button. I think DE resta is one to watch.

Baz

sorry lost track of this thread, but the ramy lambies ding dongs are doing fine and have been for a while.

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 07:45:06 am »
not a mention of DE resta is that because he is Scottish ;) :farmer:

Not at all. The list was qualifying results. De rasta was not in the top 4 and memory does not stretch to every race position at that time of night. there are a few good newcomers this year. Should be a good racing season.

Glad sheepies all settled eventually  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:47:56 am by Mammyshaz »

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 03:14:39 am »
Missing the F1 already - cant wait for next weekend

Is a good season for sure, lots in the mix now. :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS