Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Goat mineral...  (Read 44038 times)

Dogwalker

• Joined Nov 2011
Re: Goat mineral...
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 01:00:46 pm »
Hello,I'm new to this forum but have been reading this section for a while in preparation for the goats who've recently arrived.

If it's not being too cheeky could I have a sample too please.

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 02:09:09 pm »
Can you PM me your full name/address/tel.no & how many goats you have.

In 2/3 weeks I would appreciate news of how you get on... sort of testimonial.  If you have the results others have had, you wont be disappionted.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 11:58:28 pm »
Add me to the list please.  I've PMed my details

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 06:21:51 am »
Will do !!!

Anybody else ?   Need to know by 1pm today please  so that I can get the samples away.

McRennet

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011, 09:32:24 am »
Yes please!

I shall PM you.

Cheers Wytsend!

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
Re: Goat mineral... INFO NEEDED
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011, 09:37:12 am »
To everybody who has requested a sample or who have received one........ if, after trying out the sample for a short period, you are pleased with the results.....please could you send a short note to Denis Brinicombe outlining your particular results.This info is very important to us  to enable the product to go into full production as soon as possible.

Most people will see the best results when the goats start milking..... but in the shorter term, the new kids should be stronger & more resistant to 'kid' problems.  Also the dam is less likely to have post natal problems.

So please everybody get writing when you have had time to try it.

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 05:56:58 am »
well well well !!   Seems like a evrybody who has had a sample todate are reporting fantastic results..... all the goats showing improvements in different ways.

Mostly the improvements are in coat/physical condition,  male goats keeping condition on... normally notorius for loosing it at this time of year !!

The most impressive is 2 goats whose milk recorded figs have been in the 4.5% BF range have shot up to 6%  with the same amount of yield..... no other changes of any sort !!!!!

Another has been a goat who has never looked very well  has come good and looks like any other well kept goat.

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011, 08:12:03 am »
I can't tell you how excited I am to receive this sample. :) It's like getting an early Christmas present!

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 09:59:13 am »
I realise I've missed the boat on this one and probably don't qualify as mine are not milking goats but would it be possible to let us know where we can purchase some of this mineral as I would like to give it a go if it help condition and general wellbeing in my pygmy's it would be worth it - thank you
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 11:09:13 am »
No you haven't missed the boat !! 

This mineral will help all types of goats so we would be very interested in you trialling it on the Pygmies.

This mineral compound is not yet on public sale  but5 we would be happy to send you a sample in exchange for a report on how you feel it has benefitted your goats.

If you could PM me your full name & address & I will arrange for dispatch this week.  The details of where to send your report is on a letter that will accompany the packet.

colliewoman

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Pilton
  • Caution! May spontaneously talk rabbits!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 06:40:31 pm »
report in the post tonight!
I'm so pleased with the results and the girls are looking fab.
But I have stumbled across a problem :o
I'VE RUN OUT!!!!!!  :( what shall I do without the magic powder???
Wytsend, any Idea how long till the stuff is available to buy? :goat: :goat:
We'll turn the dust to soil,
Turn the rust of hate back into passion.
It's not water into wine
But it's here, and it's happening.
Massive,
but passive.

Bring the peace back

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 06:54:28 am »
 Oh dear !!!

Call Kym at Brinicombes.... number should be on the letter, id not PM  & I will give it to you.   
She will be able to tell you availability... could possibly let you some more.   I know she is working on getting another production run done for samples  but request for more are just what we need now...... I am so pleased everything has gone to plan.

Keep recommending it to anybody with goats..... I think goatkeepers will start to realise just how deficient the feed is and also that there really has been no good supplement  until now.

Kym is in the office from about 8.30am

Mays

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 09:27:07 am »
hi, I am jsut catching up woth the forum & I would like to try the supplement, I will pm you x

travis

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 11:21:34 am »
Hi
I would also like a sample please. Will PM details.
Thanks

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 02:53:03 pm »
To everybody who has had a sample..... I need your help.

Brinicombe's, the manufacturer,  are considering putting this product into manufacture, but because it will need to be package in small quantities.... the final decision will rest with their New Products Committe, they are not easy to convince !!!

I need you all to write a few - hopefully good - comments...  and send to Kym Moore at Brinicombes... as quickly as possible, certainly by 18th November.   I realise some of you won't have had your sample long so this is really aimed at the people who had the first ones.  This is a really good product that will benefit all goats but I need comments from as many as possible.  Without good reports this product won't go into production.

So please, can I ask for as many as possible.

If anybody wants to talk about it, please ring on 01647 231456.........  evenings
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:55:24 pm by wytsend »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS