Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Why is TAS so special  (Read 16545 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Why is TAS so special
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 11:48:27 pm »
I have to come on here every day or I get withdrawal symptoms.  TAS gets looked at before Facebook.

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 08:37:43 pm »
I have to come on here every day or I get withdrawal symptoms.  TAS gets looked at before Facebook.

:D  too right!! :D
Little Blue

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 08:43:29 pm »
Me too, forgot to berate Rosemary for taking over my life when we met for lunch today! ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Mel

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 10:49:48 pm »
I have never really been one for online forums or groups,I am not anti social! ;) However,when I started with my smallholding I did join one forum and it was the worst nightmare of a site even though there is good information upon there,they have power crazy moderators and some even put me down because of my suggestions were not in keeping with their beliefs-I was so wound up,I ended up showering one with a very bad hail of Tourettes! and I am quiet and shy normally (yeah right!)

I came on to this forum-and was a little nervous to start with,but I have to say,this has to be the most warming site,everyone here on TAS treats you with the utmost respect and I would not have made it with my smallholding today if it were not for the incredible amount of valuable information from this site alone.

Due to the info on TAS,I have 110% husbandry record,everything has gone so smoothly,from keeping my chickens and pigs and the allotments.-(Though I would like to talk more about Geese and ducks  :D)

Thank you Dan & Rosemary  for building the site and making it somewhere special to go,and Thank you all for your continued support,advice and friendship  :wave: :love: :thumbsup:  xxx
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 10:51:54 pm by leghorn »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS