Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pure Cream Legbar eggs Autosexing Sky Blue Egg layers  (Read 9808 times)

bamford6

Re: Pure Cream Legbar eggs Autosexing Sky Blue Egg layers
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 10:12:22 am »
il make sure there redey for monday il send whot we have there might be more then 12 all the best.

SumatraJohnny

• Joined May 2011
  • Stockbridge, Hampshire,UK
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 04:54:32 pm »
Fantastic! Thanks very much

SumatraJohnny

• Joined May 2011
  • Stockbridge, Hampshire,UK
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 07:31:22 pm »
Can you send confirmation that you have received the money and dispatched the eggs, please?

bamford6

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 08:15:33 pm »
let me no rustey haw meney youre incubater will take and let me no thersday to post monday iv not hatching eney more so you can have whot you wont .its been the best for chicks and lambs .iv hatched more than the whole off 20010 .

DJ_Chook

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Mid Wales
  • Chicken mad, nothing else just chickens.
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 02:46:32 pm »
Do you still have some of these available? 2 dozen perhaps? I've sent you a PM.

Thanks.
Chicken nutter extraordinaire.

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 12:25:56 pm »
My chicks are a week old now. I LOVE the fact that I can tell that I have four girls and no boys! Normally I can't tell until combs and wattles give the game away!

bamford6

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 05:47:11 pm »
the leg bars are nealey 3 naw the breed i have will grow faster than most as well as having more hens than cocks.this september i will have 2 new cock birds and 20 hens im a black rock man my self but these birds can match the black rocks a good hen will make £20 pound .next   yere i will have black rock cream legbar ...astralorp road island red  il let some frends have them and see the results.more small holders will have my eggs and i hope i can get qualatey back in the breed .i see lots off birds in the uk scotland and they are not pure breed Proper Cream Legbars are a pure breed (breeding true) whereas Cotswold Legbars are a hybrid. The problem is that they've become quite mixed up with a lot of crosses being sold as pure Cream Legbars, so it's not easy to know for sure what you've got. This is a proper Cream Legbar and this shows Cotswold Legbars. HTH         http://chirpychicks.com/cream_legbar.htm                      and this is were youre new stock will come from                                       http://www.cream-legbar.co.uk/gallery.html
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 05:54:31 pm by bamford6 »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS