Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pure Cream Legbar eggs Autosexing Sky Blue Egg layers  (Read 9805 times)

bamford6

Pure Cream Legbar eggs Autosexing Sky Blue Egg layers
« on: April 28, 2011, 12:05:24 pm »
12 Hatching Eggs from my Cream Legbar Pen.

I have one Cream Legbar Cockerel running with 6 hens.
The Cockerel is an excellent example with very little ginger/red to him.
The hens lay a good sized sky blue egg and are reliable layers when in lay.
A brilliant addition to your flock to add colour to your egg boxes.

Currently getting 100% fertility.

The freshest eggs will be collected and posted on receipt of cleared payment.
The eggs will be defensively packed in custom made polystyrene boxes and can be sent by first class to ensure a quick delivery time and separate handling. £10 and 4.60 post 

Any clear eggs will be replaced free of charge (subject to laying!) on return of the clear eggs IF the special delivery option of posting has been chosen. I'm sorry but due to eggs being flown to Northern Ireland I can no longer offer replacement eggs, as unfortunately they do not survive air travel very well.

PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT WASH MY EGGS AS THIS CAN COMPROMISE THEIR FERTILITY AND IT EXPOSES THEM TO GERMS. IN WINTER THEY CAN GET DIRTY. IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO HAVE CLEAN EGGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CLEAN THEM FOR YOU - HOWEVER I WILL NOT REPLACE ANY CLEAR EGGS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN WASHED.

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
Re: Pure Cream Legbar eggs Autosexing Sky Blue Egg layers
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:18:40 pm »
Yes please,  I would like to buy some eggs !

How would you like payment to be made ?

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 02:56:42 pm »
Hi b6, don't want eggs (got fed up killing cockerels) but would like some hens if you're interested in breeding?  I'm half hour south of Edinburgh but come up to dundee/perth frequently if that's of any interested.  Many thanks.
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

bamford6

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 04:06:01 pm »
you can post or pay pay pal to G Bamford 31 callart road aviemore Inverness ph221sr the first lot will be reedy Monday il do chicks 6 for £20 hens i will get to Perth thainstone etc .The cock birds will be changed in November so in 2 seasons you will have new blood .the new cock birds will be from Emily de Gray National Championship Show November 2010.
1st in class, Best Cream Legbar and Best Autosexing.the stock at the mo is Cornish poultry i will also have Rhode Island Red from tery codgon these will be vaccinated as well as welsh summers from stock that was used for prince charles birkhall best eggs in class ..and iv also bought  Barred Plymouth Rock from the  plymouth rock club.so this is new stock that have been brought in for next spring .

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 05:42:08 pm »
Hmmmm  ???  - Interesting that when I look at Cornish Poultry website I see that they have taken a photo of my English Cuckoo Marans off my website www.darkbrowneggs.info and used it to illustrate their birds - which I think is a "bit of a cheek" at least though probably completely illegal as my site is copyrighted throughout as it mentions at the bottom of each page!!!!!  I think I shall have to send them an email

All the best
Sue
To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

Hatty

• Joined Feb 2011
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 09:21:31 pm »
Attach your bill for the photo to the email  :chook:  :wave:
How long did you say it would take me to dig this 5 acres with my spade?

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 12:32:52 pm »
I did, and got a very swift apology. - Which was nice    ;D   I said that they could use my photo as long as I was credited and got a link back to my site, which he has promised to do. 

It doesn't appear to have happened yet, but assuming someone else does the website I will give them a bit of "grace" before maybe getting "stroppy" about it.

I think ebay is the worst offender.  I have even had my photos of my Marans eggs put on ebay in America and used at least 30 or more times by the one man who took hundreds of dollars for eggs on the strength of my pictures of my girls efforts.

Naughty to say the least
Sue
To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 09:35:07 pm »
Must say though Sue the piccys of your eggs are amazing  ;)

Can't wait until ours are old enough to lay  :yum:
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 03:42:37 pm »
Hi,
I'd like to buy a dozen, please. If I pay by paypal I'll need your email address.
Thanks!

bamford6

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 05:29:24 pm »
i will post tuesday nice large eggs   pay pal            sammybammy2009@hotmail.co.uk   and you can sex them att day old all the best

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 05:33:02 pm »
Done!
I have 40 guinea fowl eggs in the incubator (hatching them for someone else) which are due to hatch on Friday, so the timing is good. Many thanks! Vikki

SumatraJohnny

• Joined May 2011
  • Stockbridge, Hampshire,UK
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 03:10:55 pm »
Hi Have you still got eggs available?

Rusty

• Joined Apr 2011
  • Garlieston, Wigtownshire
    • Garlieston Lodge
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 04:22:37 pm »
Hi
Would you have a dozen for the end of the month or early next month, as my incubator is in use till them
any time after the the 27th of May.

bamford6

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 06:35:52 pm »
yes still have eggs do you wont me to send monday .............all the best

SumatraJohnny

• Joined May 2011
  • Stockbridge, Hampshire,UK
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 10:01:58 pm »
Hi Gary,
I've pm'd you. My incubator is ready and waiting to be switched on!

John

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS