Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Help to find holiday cottage yorkshire/derbyshire  (Read 1870 times)

piggy

• Joined Oct 2008
Help to find holiday cottage yorkshire/derbyshire
« on: April 25, 2011, 12:41:31 am »
Hi all  :wave:

Thought i'd ask on here first as i'd rather give the business to someone on here if possible.

I am after a cottage for my parents to stay in for a week in end May or June or begining of July,they are retired so any week between these months are fine,i am booking it as a surprise for them to say thanks for all the help they give me,my dad comes over every week day to help me with the animals and last week they stayed here while i went away and they will stay here again in July while i'm away i really would be lost without them.
Cottage must be dog friendly as they have 3 all are house trained and live indoors at home.
I have put yorkshire/derbyshire as that is where they used to take me thoughout my childhood as we always had dogs so flying was not an option plus we couldnt afford it, to this day they have never stepped foot abroad! but am open to suggestions if anyone has anything suitable,we used to love yorkshire/derbyshire as where we live in east anglia we are flat and just used to love seeing the hills,doesn't matter if its in the sticks as they don't mind driving.
If anyone has anything or knows of anything or can give any help that would be great.

Thanks

Karen

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
Re: Help to find holiday cottage yorkshire/derbyshire
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 10:24:19 pm »
What about this one(i have actully been into the house so i can safely say it is very nice), situated near helmsley in north yorkshire,  amazing scenery in the area, we used to stay very near just down the road infact.

http://www.pockleygatescottage.co.uk/

there is other sites with it on but this was the first i came to  ::)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Help to find holiday cottage yorkshire/derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 06:00:48 pm »
As a Derbyshire lass, born and bred ... I'm going to be biased and say

http://www.derbyshire-cottages.info/

www.peakcottagesdirect.co.uk

:wave:
Little Blue

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS