Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Alpaca Pictures  (Read 3934 times)

Teresa

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
Re: Alpaca Pictures
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 09:42:44 pm »
How sweet!  They have such lovely expressions.  :)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:48:18 pm »
lovely  :)
Little Blue

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 11:00:03 pm »
ooohhh, they are gorgeous.  My friends had some years ago and I loved visiting them.  Thank you for sharing with us.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

egbert

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 11:00:05 am »
They are beautiful. I so want to get some Alpacas and start to breed them. OH and I went to visit a few farms and discuss getting started and were planning on attending a course. HOwever the field we have is MILs and she isnt willing to take a risk on us and let go of her existing agreement to rent it out to a local farmer.  :P

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 11:01:56 am »
They are beautiful. I so want to get some Alpacas and start to breed them. OH and I went to visit a few farms and discuss getting started and were planning on attending a course. HOwever the field we have is MILs and she isnt willing to take a risk on us and let go of her existing agreement to rent it out to a local farmer.  :P

Couldn't she sell it to you both? ::)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

egbert

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 10:12:29 am »

Couldn't she sell it to you both? ::)

Unfortunately not at the moment.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS