Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Posting info.  (Read 9901 times)

OhLaLa

• Joined Sep 2010
Re: Posting info.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2011, 10:44:47 pm »
Old but tasty (and still fruiting in abundance) Apple Tree on the left, old white WBC beehive towards the rear.

:bee:   :wave:

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 09:43:44 am »
The picture (not a good one) is of Hilary (pig) climbing on to our bed.  It was just after her first farrowing, she made an attempt to move indoors.  OH was looking for her and had the camera in his hand as he had just taken photos of the babies.

ellied

• Joined Sep 2010
  • Fife
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 10:18:08 am »
Still haven't got to the point of posting an avatar on here :o  Scary thought of trying to work out how but if nobody can see what they are then not sure of the point ???
Barleyfields Smallholding & Kirkcarrion Highland Ponies
https://www.facebook.com/kirkcarrionhighlands/
Ellie Douglas Therapist
https://www.facebook.com/Ellie-Douglas-Therapist-124792904635278/

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 12:18:55 pm »
Still haven't got to the point of posting an avatar on here :o  Scary thought of trying to work out how but if nobody can see what they are then not sure of the point ???
That's exactly what I have always thought about avatars!  Why can't they be hyperlinked so you can pull it up full size?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS