Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: What small breed dog gives birth with the least chance of problems?  (Read 18275 times)

cans

• Joined May 2013
Re: What small breed dog gives birth with the least chance of problems?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2020, 03:25:40 pm »
Designer breed?
Is that not an expensive mongrel?    :sofa:   :coat:

GBov

• Joined Nov 2019
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2020, 04:24:39 pm »
Designer breed?
Is that not an expensive mongrel?    :sofa:   :coat:

Depends upon what one sells them for.  :roflanim:

Blondie

• Joined Apr 2014
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2020, 10:39:59 am »
I've also been looking on many rescue sites in Scotland and they seem to be full of bull terrier and collie types, I think small dogs are snapped up really quickly. But I don't think you'd go wrong with a Shi Tzu or a Lhasa :dog:

If it’s anything like a lot of the rescues in the NE of England, the rescues will have waiting lists for both certain breeds and also “type” of dog and so they never make the websites. Only the staffie / lurcher / collie type dogs often don’t meet anyone’s criteria on the waiting lists so are the ones you see advertised.

GBov

• Joined Nov 2019
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2020, 12:50:47 pm »
Checked the price of puppies last week, they seem to have doubled at least since the last time I was looking.  :o

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2020, 02:38:13 pm »
Checked the price of puppies last week, they seem to have doubled at least since the last time I was looking.  :o
And they'll be on rescue after lockdown ends when folk are back at work or ther'ss no money to feed them

Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS