Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tree Bumble Bee  (Read 9889 times)

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
Re: Tree Bumble Bee
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 01:05:11 pm »
 Trying to insert win 10 photos in to this thread  wrt bumble bee nest in birdbox .
Fail.. !  :o :-[

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:21:18 pm by cloddopper »
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 07:02:24 pm »
[member=28519]cloddopper[/member] - you must have surely posted some pics ont' forum before now !??   What's changed ? 
What is the format suffix on the files you are trying to post ?:  examples  .png  or   .jpg  etc. 
What size are they ? (They might be too large.)
Are you getting error messages from TAS when you try to post the pics ?
There will be threads on the forum that will have addressed pic uploading issues, but I don't doubt Dan will help point you to in the right direction if you remain at a loss.

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2019, 11:09:23 pm »
For some stupid reason I put Microsoft edge  on my win 10 platformed computer ..  Nothing works as it did .
I used to upload from my camera via Photobucket , find the picture in the pictures tick it  and  right click it to get a list of codes , I'd select the IMG code and copy and paste it in the thread.

One day Photobucket said it wanted £ 360 or more each year to store my pictures from then on .

I have managed to get some pictures in threads since then  but I'm baggered if I can remember what I did .

I have gimp will see about playing with it when my brain is a bit less taxed with spinal problems .
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 02:28:02 pm »
Seems to me that the little Tree Bumblebee is every-where down here!  Spotted several while tidying my parents' garden on Sunday in St Austell (mid-Cornwall).

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 06:47:46 pm »
Seems to me that the little Tree Bumblebee is every-where down here!  Spotted several while tidying my parents' garden on Sunday in St Austell (mid-Cornwall).

They haven't taken long to spread throughout Britain have they!  I suppose it's the niche made available by the decreasing numbers of our native bumbles.
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS