NFU Mutual Smallholding Insurance

Author Topic: Tree Bumble Bee  (Read 1307 times)

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
Re: Tree Bumble Bee
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 01:05:11 pm »
 Trying to insert win 10 photos in to this thread  wrt bumble bee nest in birdbox .
Fail.. !  :o :-[

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 01:21:18 pm by cloddopper »
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting
Voss Electric Fence

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow - some say it's in England !
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 07:02:24 pm »
@cloddopper - you must have surely posted some pics ont' forum before now !??   What's changed ? 
What is the format suffix on the files you are trying to post ?:  examples  .png  or   .jpg  etc. 
What size are they ? (They might be too large.)
Are you getting error messages from TAS when you try to post the pics ?
There will be threads on the forum that will have addressed pic uploading issues, but I don't doubt Dan will help point you to in the right direction if you remain at a loss.

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2019, 11:09:23 pm »
For some stupid reason I put Microsoft edge  on my win 10 platformed computer ..  Nothing works as it did .
I used to upload from my camera via Photobucket , find the picture in the pictures tick it  and  right click it to get a list of codes , I'd select the IMG code and copy and paste it in the thread.

One day Photobucket said it wanted £ 360 or more each year to store my pictures from then on .

I have managed to get some pictures in threads since then  but I'm baggered if I can remember what I did .

I have gimp will see about playing with it when my brain is a bit less taxed with spinal problems .
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow - some say it's in England !
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 02:28:02 pm »
Seems to me that the little Tree Bumblebee is every-where down here!  Spotted several while tidying my parents' garden on Sunday in St Austell (mid-Cornwall).

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • Wester Gladstone Hebridean Sheep
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 06:47:46 pm »
Seems to me that the little Tree Bumblebee is every-where down here!  Spotted several while tidying my parents' garden on Sunday in St Austell (mid-Cornwall).

They haven't taken long to spread throughout Britain have they!  I suppose it's the niche made available by the decreasing numbers of our native bumbles.
www.scothebs.co.uk

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus - let sleeping dragons lie

bumble bees

Started by princesspiggy

Replies: 5
Views: 2255
Last post April 11, 2011, 08:51:47 pm
by little blue
Bumble bee advice needed

Started by sokel

Replies: 12
Views: 5446
Last post October 03, 2013, 10:49:14 am
by JulieWall
advice on bumble bees

Started by shygirl

Replies: 11
Views: 3392
Last post July 12, 2014, 11:58:35 am
by Marches Farmer
Prof. Dave Goulson on Bumble Bees

Started by Marches Farmer

Replies: 6
Views: 1619
Last post November 01, 2016, 09:24:26 pm
by cloddopper

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Little Peckers

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2019. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS