Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: world cup  (Read 7993 times)

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire
Re: world cup
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 08:30:59 pm »
Football yawn  ::)
 ;D  :D

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 11:16:30 pm »
In the past, I wouldn't have missed a match. I loved football. Recently tho' can't get into it. I have watched both England matches but felt like punching the tv during the last one :o :o

I've been more interested in building my chicken run to be honest  :)
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 06:58:48 am »
Hey up K and much more satisfying and in your minds eye picture the chickens thats going to enjoy living there.Do Not Hit Tele it is not It's Fault THEY screen such Crap.He will show you some Garden programs and Kate with Nigel Slater showing us what to do with it when we have grown it and Nigella as well hopefully  ??? :D ;D :farmer: :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

egbert

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 10:36:15 am »
Well, having said I am not interested . . . I am having a footy party this arvo in the garden. Since its so sunny we were having an afternoon BBQ for my mates and all the kiddies, but are going to plonk the TV outside too for those that want to watch the match. I reckon it's a good excuse to sit in the sun, in the paddling pool, beer in hand . . .  ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 01:32:44 pm »
Hey up Egbert Have you taken a leaf out of WP's manual? Good lad ;D ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 09:18:08 pm »
Sounds like a fab afternoon Egbert me I had to work... Still not fussed on match but would have liked to be in the garden beer in hand. Mind I managed a cheeky vat when doing the watering this evening :-)

egbert

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 10:28:41 pm »
Well I had a lovely afternoon, OH got home early, BIL came over, my mate and her new man were here, 2 kids in the pool and one baby crawling about, football, wine and a BBQ. Lovely.  ;D

Oh, and we won the football so thats good I suppose  :D  ;)

langdon

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Pembrokeshire
  • The Happy Smallholder!
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 10:40:41 pm »
even though england have won and thats good,
i dont think we have seen the best of them yet.
what i mean is they havent been really tested yet, a quality side will allways look good against a poor side and thats how it has been so far with england.
i have to say the other top countrys(no names mentioned) are playing far better football.
sunday will tell how good england are and how much they want to lift the cup.
even though im irish i want to see them win cos i follow liverpool and the are an english side. ;D
Langdon ;)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 07:19:11 am »
Oh, and we won the football so thats good I suppose  :D  ;)

That means you can do it all again on Sunday!!

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 08:17:36 am »
Well it shows my place in my husbands priorities.. My birthday Sunday and he was meant to take me out for the day.. Derby show I thought.. Told me this morning that he'd like to watch the match and could I take Monday off instead! show isn't on then but I have to smile good job Im not easily hurt.  :)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 08:22:59 am »
Hey up H Even I dare not do something like that PHEWWWWWWW.I am surprised you have not separated him from his breath.Why cannot he record it and take you to the show and come home and put his feet up and have 2 good doo's.I know we don't have a recorder and its not the same as being live  ??? ;D ;D :'( :farmer: :wave:

egbert

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 09:35:54 am »
I would suggest that you get an extra special present or outing for allowing that one H.  ;)

And not to add to the insult, but where is the Derby show on, cos I might just have to pop along for a nose myself  :)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 07:08:55 pm »
g
Well it shows my place in my husbands priorities.. My birthday Sunday and he was meant to take me out for the day.. Derby show I thought.. Told me this morning that he'd like to watch the match and could I take Monday off instead! show isn't on then but I have to smile good job Im not easily hurt.  :)

go without him!  and have a lovely time....

Egbert, its at Elvaston, free buses run and they have a great website!
Little Blue

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 08:12:39 pm »
I may just do that little blue. George I just think he's amusing when it comes to the world cup I know my place! He'd never dream of recording it he couldn't stand the not knowing..

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS