Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Where does everyone get their Teramycin spray from? vet or online and how much?  (Read 2967 times)

andywalt

• Joined Aug 2010
  • kent
  • observe react administer enjoy !!
    • photos
Ive just ordered 3 cans @ £9.00 each plus delivery fro teramycin spray from an online vet, where do you get it from? and what do you pay?
Suffolk x romneys and Texel X with Romney Tup, Shetlands and Southdown Tup

waterhouse

Well it's going to be cheaper than the can I got from the vet I had to call out, but there you go.

It's helpful if you feed-back what your experience is with the online vet (and give a name) because it's always a step in the dark to try out a new supplier.  I buy everything on-line and price and service is hugely variable, so I tend to stick to the same people who supply good stuff at reasonable prices. 

So following my own suggestion I can completely recommend Paddock Perfection on eBay for electric fencing stuff.  It is all exceptionally high quality (horizont) stuff and delivery is fast.  I've spent the last year replacing all the crap kit that the local farmer installed to get me started but where the plastic is breaking down or he just knotted the tape rather than just using proper joiners. 

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
I get mine from vet at 10.50 a spray.

andywalt

• Joined Aug 2010
  • kent
  • observe react administer enjoy !!
    • photos
cheers cinders

Ive ordered mine online last monday but I have to say no sign of it yet, i will give them till tomorrow before i blow a gasket !!!
Suffolk x romneys and Texel X with Romney Tup, Shetlands and Southdown Tup

shetlandpaul

• Joined Oct 2008
why do you need 3. we have only had 2 in 3 years.

Bright Raven

• Joined May 2010
  • North Shropshire
£10:86 from my local vet.
Julia xxx 3 acres and a day job!!!! Chickens, Turkeys, Sheep, Pigs, Veggies and Homebrew. Husband, son, pets, chutney and music.
If I am here it's because I am putting my feet up!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS