Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Eid Cymru - Electronic Movements - How do I cancel a movement  (Read 1941 times)

bj_cardiff

• Joined Feb 2017
  • Carmarthenshire
Eid Cymru - Electronic Movements - How do I cancel a movement
« on: August 12, 2018, 09:47:02 am »
Does anyone know how to cancel a movement? I hastily set up an account this morning as I'd run out of paper licences and set up the move. When I loaded the lambs realised they could really do with an extra week. I can't see any option to cancel the move though?

RCTman

• Joined Mar 2017
  • Rhondda fach
Re: Eid Cymru - Electronic Movements - How do I cancel a movement
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 09:31:32 pm »
There is a helpline number you can call 9-5 Mon-Fri     01970636959

bj_cardiff

• Joined Feb 2017
  • Carmarthenshire
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:40:56 am »
Thanks, I did call the helpline yesterday but it was closed as expected. There is a 'query' button on the page and I raised a query on it (issued in error please cancel) and am waiting for a response. I'm surprised that you can't cancel a movement like you can with the pigs system though?

RCTman

• Joined Mar 2017
  • Rhondda fach
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 12:21:35 pm »
I asked an official at the market this morning and she said you would have to phone up and explain. She agreed there should be something set up electronically to enable cancellation.

bj_cardiff

• Joined Feb 2017
  • Carmarthenshire
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 01:53:58 pm »
I spoke to them and they said that I had done the right thing and raised it as a query, which flags it on their system and they have cancelled it. It seems silly that I can't do it myself though?

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 03:39:13 pm »
Not at all.

If farmers could cancel movements, many of them would cancel movements after they weren’t stopped and checked, and avoid the standstill ;)
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

bj_cardiff

• Joined Feb 2017
  • Carmarthenshire
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 04:02:20 pm »
Not at all.

If farmers could cancel movements, many of them would cancel movements after they weren’t stopped and checked, and avoid the standstill ;)

By the same logic you could move sheep with a paper licence and then bin the licence if you weren't stopped... You can cancel electronic pig movement licences yourself

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS