Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Puppies!  (Read 10287 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Puppies!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 11:21:28 pm »
Aw, they're lovely - ALL of them!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 11:30:36 pm »
Well, your name is perfect for this thread 'cos when I look at those pictures, I definately get a 'warm glow'. Mom and dad look lovely too.

Congratulations to all concerned  :)

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

piggy

• Joined Oct 2008
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 12:10:22 am »
I mated my black/white with a red as i have wanted a red for so long but she had 6 black/white but we kept 1 of the pups and have been told the gene will be with her so fingers crossed.They just are so sweet.

warmglo

• Joined Jul 2008
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 09:07:32 am »
Thank you all - its always so exciting!

Piggy red is a ressessive gene so unless you mate with another red in all probability you will always get b\w  :)

gapcap

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 10:07:15 pm »
They are gorgeous!!! ;D My bitch has 9  now nearly 5wks old,She is red collie, dad is b/w beardie/border, 8 of the pups are red/white,much to my surprise!!they vary from a light red to dark red,maybe because dad's mum was red also.

Sudanpan

• Joined Jan 2009
  • West Cornwall
    • Movement is Life
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 04:19:15 pm »
Gorgeous pups  ;D ;D ;D

scotelf

• Joined Aug 2010
  • West Lothian
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 09:21:43 am »
They are sooooooooooo beautiful!!! Mum and Dad are lovely looking dogs,  :love:

My last dog was a collie, I now have JR terriers. Mum and 2 of the 3 pups she had. Pups now 11 weeks old.

Be nice to see some more pics as they grow, if you have time of couse  ;D
Lynn :)

warmglo

• Joined Jul 2008
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 07:31:47 pm »
They are gorgeous!!! ;D My bitch has 9  now nearly 5wks old,She is red collie, dad is b/w beardie/border, 8 of the pups are red/white,much to my surprise!!they vary from a light red to dark red,maybe because dad's mum was red also.

LOL! There's always someone/something to prove you wrong!! I always did love genetics - a surprise around every corner!

9 pups! at 5weeks old! I'd say congrats, but somehow all I feel is sympathy..... just kidding! Full house tho - well done!
Did you post pics? did I miss them??

gapcap

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 02:29:23 pm »
 He he :D ,Yeah they're hard work,but so adorable it doesn't matter!! Didn't want put pics on and hijack your thread!!Will put some on if you don't mind(she says, as if I'm good at all that technical stuff,I will TRY and put some on rather ;D

Sandy

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 10:54:26 am »
Love mum and dad, the pups should turn out little stunners, I am sure I am not the only one on this forum that would end up with loads of dogs if I had the ti me, the money and the space!!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 11:37:02 am »
Yes, me too, we have a litter up north which I really should take a pup from but I have enough to cope with at the moment.  Maybe next year.............
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS