Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Barbeque  (Read 3068 times)

Andrew

• Joined Dec 2007
Barbeque
« on: August 25, 2008, 10:48:34 am »
I would just like to say how much Janis and I enjoyed the BBQ at Accidental Smallholder HQ yesterday.It was exactly what we needed to cheer us up. Excellent food and wine, wonderful company and friendship. Thanks to everyone. Andrew

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Barbeque
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 08:23:37 pm »
You're very welcome. Looking forward to the "Show what you grow" event at Deanhead next year - I'm sure to win "Largest Dock Leaf"

greenfingers

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Grange by Keith, Banffshire
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 03:29:58 pm »
Sorry Rosemary, but I  think I will win that title as well as the tallest one and the garden with the most.
Elaine
Elaine

Always look on the bright side of life, de dum, de dum de dum, de dum!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 04:17:22 pm »
Did you know that ducks and chickens LOVE dock leaves?  Well, mine did back in Aberdeenshire.  Haven't tried this lot yet as I can't find any.
The BBQ was ace, thanks to all who helped with it.  I'm looking forward to the first meeting but don't know where to go - help please.
Annie
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 06:37:06 pm »
Hi, Annie

THe venue might change - STEP gave us free lets last year but want abut £80 for a few hours now, so will have to find somewhere cheaper.

Will post on www.smallholders.info and send an email out.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS