Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Sad news  (Read 5783 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Sad news
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2018, 05:23:49 pm »
Oh I'm so sad.  I sent her  some plants a few years ago and she sent me some dark brown eggs to hatch.  I gave them to Bloomer to hatch as I didn't have the facilities to raise chicks at the time.  I remember friends of mine in their caravan met her on the Applecross road with her Winnebago - not a match made in heaven.  :roflanim:  They were terrified she'd go over the edge. Fortunately she drove it well.  She even took it on teh ferry as she wanted to see Orkney and Shetland.  She had a huge dog called Phoebe, then later on a pup of the same breed. 
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Pedwardine

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 10:18:08 am »
I remember her selling everything up. She was lovely.

marka

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Moray, NE Scotland
  • www.facebook.com/WellsideCroft
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2019, 03:25:19 pm »
Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed that her World is my lobster blog seems to have disappeared ?  I was wondering whether it was just me or not. I hope it isnt true as that would mean all her amazing stories and adventures will be lost :(
Castlemilk Moorit sheep and Belted Galloway cattle, plus other hangers on.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2019, 07:53:19 pm »
ah no :( That is really sad news
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2019, 09:53:19 pm »
I don't do blogs but is it like domain names and if they aren't paid they  are removed?  Very sad
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2019, 02:30:09 pm »
Sad news indeed.

Cornishstar

• Joined Jan 2017
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 08:06:01 pm »
A sad loss indeed.  Knowledgeable and nice lady.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS