Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ideas  (Read 5671 times)

Louise Gaunt

• Joined May 2011
Re: Ideas
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 08:45:02 am »
Deramores have a pattern for a variety of knitted vehicles (including a tractor) plus a knitted play mat / roadway to go with the vehicles. My daughter knitted them for her friend's little boy and he loves playing with them. And they wash easily and don't damage things if dropped!

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 12:01:52 am »
I must have a look on Deramore.

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 07:51:31 pm »
Just before Munchkin was born a friend made her  some gender neutral tactile toys  using velvet crinkly material  & geometric patterns by way of a 3 inch multi-panel ball , a 3 inch cube & a four inch tall pyramid nothing was repeated on any of the panels .

Munchkin played with them till she was five or six then we put them aside in her treasure chest for her kids in 2030 or so .
 The beauty of the objects is that they are supposed to enhance brain patterns , coordination of hand & eye , rational spatial thinking .

It certainly appears to have been successful for Holly is now recognised as a gifted child at her senior School .
 I used to sit for hours  watching her try and roll the items to display  her favourite surfaces then roll them about & then put them back in a different order  but with the same faces showing .
  The Early Learning Center has similar toys .
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS