Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Vote for us! Help us win funding for batteries for our solar panels, please!  (Read 7920 times)

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Thanks all!  We're still ahead at the moment, but not by a great deal.  Voting continues until midnight tomorrow (Friday). Nail biting! 
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
The last hour is almost upon us.  They’ve taken the vote tallies down so we have no idea how we are doing.  We were just 120 votes ahead when the tallies went off.

If you haven’t voted, or your OH hasn’t voted, or any of your family hasn’t voted, your neighbours haven't all voted, or the dog or the cat has an email or Facebook account, please please go online and register those votes for us now!

And after midnight, just keep thinking positive for us!  We won’t know if we’ve won until 6th November.

Here’s the link again https://www.mandsenergyfund.com/projects/sunshine-batteries-for-trelay-1
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 11:02:11 pm by SallyintNorth »
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

harmony

• Joined Feb 2012
Fingers crossed for you! It is going to be a nail biting wait until the 6th - for us all!!!  :fc: :fc: :fc: :fc: :fc:

cans

• Joined May 2013
Any news?       :fc:

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall

Not yet!  They just say they’ll announce the results “week commencing 6th Nov” so we’re on tenterhooks.  Keep keeping your fingers and toes crossed, please!   :-*

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall

Not yet!  They just say they’ll announce the results “week commencing 6th Nov” so we’re on tenterhooks.  Keep keeping your fingers and toes crossed, please!   :-*

Actually I had to dissemble as we were sworn to secrecy until the official announcement at 10am today.

We won!!!! 

:yippee:  :excited:  :excited:  :yippee: :yippee: :celebrate: :celebrate:

To everyone who voted for us and shared our FB posts, forwarded my emails, asked their friends and relatives and so on, a very big and heart felt Thank you from all of us. :*

cans

• Joined May 2013
Yaaaaay

Well done

:excited:

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
well done indeed!! :thumbsup:

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
Great news. Well done
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Backinwellies

• Global Moderator
  • Joined Sep 2012
  • Llandeilo Carmarthenshire
    • Nantygroes
    • Facebook
 :excited: :excited: :excited:  well done
Linda

Don't wrestle with pigs, they will love it and you will just get all muddy.

Let go of who you are and become who you are meant to be.

http://nantygroes.blogspot.co.uk/
www.nantygroes.co.uk
Nantygroes  facebook page

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
excellent news   :excited:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
 :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

harmony

• Joined Feb 2012
You must be all so excited. Well done!! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS