Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Livestock trailer  (Read 6167 times)

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: Livestock trailer
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 09:17:00 am »
We had the same thing with the ramp side rails, could have drilled a hole and used K clips but we just used to take those with us in the boot of the pickup!   :D
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

janeh

• Joined Sep 2017
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 10:10:09 pm »
Thanks a lot folks! Interesting to hear what others have. There are no bargains on e bay but good that the trailers keep their value well. What happened was..I went to Carrs Billington for some new willies and ended up ordering a Swaledale sheep trailer, which we now have. It's similar to a CLH trailer.

Dav275

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Dumfries & Galloway
  • www.woodwallart.co.uk
    • WoodWallArt
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 08:39:37 am »
Was watching with interest as we are looking at trailers.    Better not take my wife to Carrs though, she may get the wrong idea.      :roflanim:           "I went to Carrs Billington for some new willies......"

janeh

• Joined Sep 2017
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 10:21:56 am »
Eek!. I also get some wellys. It's autocorrect as I just typed the other spelling and it changed it again!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:24:02 am by janeh »

harmony

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 06:18:25 pm »
Jane, we believe you  :roflanim: :roflanim: All sorts of questions spring to mind but perhaps we wont go there  :roflanim: :roflanim:

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 08:22:05 pm »
Was watching with interest as we are looking at trailers.    Better not take my wife to Carrs though, she may get the wrong idea.      :roflanim:           "I went to Carrs Billington for some new willies......"

Errm , while you're there...... :coat:

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 09:53:52 pm »
I just thought it was intentional. The last two willies I've bought ended up coming home in the livestock trailer  :innocent: .
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS