Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Time of year  (Read 7380 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Time of year
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 08:43:31 am »
Hello Mick and thank you I offer only advice as I see it in the main Please DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF I APPEAR TO ARGUE It is only my way of doing it.Take the bread for instance there are several I cannot make in the Panasonic Give you a chortle Mick Kath was in Lidl with me some time ago and they had a whole range of bread mixes Look George there is some of that fluffy Italian sort shall we buy one Yes lets So on the next afternoon she said Lets make that bread mix.(MICK WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS READ THE BLOODY INSTRUCTIONS)So add water to the pan first then the mix Easy eh? Switch on and do things else where,GEORGE George is heard screaming from the kitchen I rushes in as fast as I could and the Chiabatta had pushed the lid up and back and was visibly growing .Switch the thing off woman.It wasn't a lot of bother to clean up but on retrieving the packet from the bin and READING THE INSTRUCTIONS Use only half this packet of mix per loaf.Em mm! ??? ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 01:27:18 pm »
Ha ha ha   me all over...   Started reading the instructions on everything though now. As for being offended in any way.....  It will never happen.
Too chilled to let anything get me down Wiz man.  I take people as I find them.  And if you did 'argue' you would only be voicing your opinion & that aint a problem to me & never will be   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 01:45:26 pm »
Thanks Mick So many folk are so thin skinned now-a-days and think I/U are at em and I'm not at all like you you get what you find :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 05:29:45 pm »
If people can't take a little criticism or have the crack. It's time to give up. Miserable gits.  Nothing wrong with a little healthy banter.
I think typing things as to actually speaking is the cause of the odd rift cos things can be taken wrong. As in more than one meaning as it's written.
Sod em all anyway ha ha ha   I'm too chilled to care about their hang ups

SLI

• Joined Apr 2010
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2010, 09:31:22 pm »
What's this Wiz and Mick - Boy Power?  :D Or the Grumpy Old Men!!!  :wave:

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 12:58:42 am »
Hey less of the old   :o :o :o  I'm just a wee sprite.   8) 8) 8)  A young pup    :) :) :) :)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 12:10:26 pm »
Hey up SL 6 of one and half a dozen of the other in my case Mick can speak for issen :D :farmer:

woodlandproductsfife

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 09:39:13 pm »
I got to agree, Wizard You are a LEGEND, Have you taught your self or it an inheritance, No matter what, You are an inspiration!

Craig
Craig

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 07:57:00 am »
Self taught Craig

woodlandproductsfife

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 11:09:50 am »
Superb! Your one hell of a guy! and willing to share with all. not many like you!!!!!

Craig
Craig

WinslowPorker

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 08:37:29 am »
Just noticed the amount of sloes on the trees, looks like a big flaggon of sloe gin this year!! also lots of rosehips sop may have a go at some wine. Wiz do you have a recipe for Rosehip cordial?

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2010, 05:10:19 pm »
no its syrup wp

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2010, 06:08:09 pm »
Found this, might be worth a try   8)

Rose-hip cordial

You need:
900g wild rose-hips
1.8 litres water
275g sugar for every 600ml juice
squeeze of lemon juice to taste.

What to do:
Boil the water in a large saucepan and put in rose-hip 'mash' and simmer for 15 minutes.
Strain the juice through a jelly bag or muslin. Measure the juice and add the appropriate amount of sugar and lemon juice.
Heat together until the sugar is dissolved.
Fill up clean warmed bottling jars and stand them in a shallow tray in an oven at 150 degrees.
Bring to simmering point and allow a further 20 - 30 minutes more cooking.
Leave to cool and store in a dark place.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS