Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Stopped getting notifications  (Read 27354 times)

GBov

• Joined Nov 2019
Re: Stopped getting notifications
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2021, 05:00:51 pm »
I did the tickie boxie thing a few weeks ago and it made no difference BUT I have just gotten an email for this post and the Moths one so something has changed.

:excited:My memory is rubbish so if the notifications have started, it saves me trying to remember to check in.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2021, 05:06:52 pm »
I'm now getting notifications but I unticked all the boxes  :innocent: :roflanim: :roflanim:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2021, 01:08:36 am »
I just got about 10 email notifications for every thread I had posted in recently - eh?  That didn't happen before.  I think there's now a gremlin in the system  ::)
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2021, 09:13:32 am »
I just got about 10 email notifications for every thread I had posted in recently - eh?  That didn't happen before.  I think there's now a gremlin in the system  ::)

I have a theory..

I think notifications had stopped working (maybe only some of them.)   Some of us went and fiddled with our settings.  Now notifications have started working again, and the ones - or some of the ones - that hadn't arrived have now arrived.

I had an email notification for your last message to me, FW, and then, later, the notifications for the earlier ones all came.  If you went and changed a setting recently, you may now be getting notifications from threads in which you post  :thinking:
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2021, 09:18:16 am »
Sally's theory is correct. When we 'upgraded' the forum software last week there was a knock-on effect that emails sent from the forum were not being sent.

I fixed that yesterday and a load of queued emails were finally sent - sorry for the flood!

All should be working as expected now, but please do report any problems either on here or to dan@tas.re

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS