Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallholding for rent - Aberdeenshire - 6 Acres  (Read 3145 times)

CateH

• Joined Sep 2016
Smallholding for rent - Aberdeenshire - 6 Acres
« on: March 22, 2017, 03:58:19 pm »
Hi,

We're looking to rent out our smallholding for a few years from June this year. 3 bed, 3 reception Grade 2 listed cottage with 6 acres behind it. 1 garage with power, 1 outhouse and a double field shelter.

It's within commuting distance to Aberdeen and we currently have Ponies, Sheep and Pigs on the land. Four out of the five paddocks are stock fenced with full mains powered electric top strand.

Message me if you'd like any details or pictures - it's not on the agents website yet but will be going up soon. Price tbc for the right tenant...

Thanks.

Buzz1781

• Joined Apr 2017
Re: Smallholding for rent - Aberdeenshire - 6 Acres
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 12:40:12 pm »
Could you please give me a call regarding the advert about you smallholding.
Thanks, Leigh

Shazgeoff

• Joined Apr 2017
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 08:37:46 pm »
Can I have more details please. Whereabouts are you. Is there scope to put up stabling

J.Buchan

• Joined May 2017
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 06:05:11 pm »
Hi im based in aberdeen and looking to rent land and expand my flock of sheep, as well as to improve land and grow the business, would be grateful if was to be considered and look forward to a reply. thanks Jonathon.

CateH

• Joined Sep 2016
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 12:53:29 pm »
Hi, Jonathon I'll PM you.

House and land still available, on with Stonehouse lettings for £850 a month.  Our animals are off it now so will be well rested and cleared down - unlike us...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS