Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: The World Cup/Inner peace..  (Read 16127 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
The World Cup/Inner peace..
« on: June 16, 2010, 09:56:16 am »
For those who hate football & want to achieve innner peace: just finish what you started. Before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle
of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies, the res of the Chesescke a n a box a ...chocolets. Yu haf no idr ow frigi...n gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

old ploughman

• Joined Jun 2010
Re: The World Cup/Inner peace..
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 10:07:48 am »
 ;D ;D

Dangermouse

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 03:10:26 pm »
Nice one Plums........I dont do football either (overpaid chavs if you ask me)

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 03:27:18 pm »
 :) :) :)
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 12:02:50 am »
I've got the Plan for the punt started with the bottom and the sides I've intentions of having the blunt end the same as the sharp end then we need not turn it round to go back. I also think the ends need to drop down like a beach landing craft.I plan on having a log cabin with a wood burning stove to cook on and keep us warm at night and a wind driven generator to charge the battery so we can watch the dual voltage TV, for there is no telling how long and how deep this flood of tears may last
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 07:37:22 am »
Nice one Plums........I dont do football either (overpaid chavs if you ask me)

That's footballers, not football  :)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 07:48:48 am »
She's a Grand Lass fer splittin hairs ain't she DM? ;D ;D ;D :farmer: :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 08:55:47 am »
So far I have watched every game, except I missed the first half of brazil due to W.I duties!  I am enjoying it tremendously and can't wait for the next match. I must report however that there is not much housework getting done. lol

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 09:00:27 am »
Good on yer Sheila hev yer gorra white flag wi a red cross on it on yer car lass?

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 04:44:05 pm »

Can't stand football, give me a good game of Rugby anyday
Anne

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 05:22:22 pm »
I like it really  ;) before I became a nurse I had a go at being a sports reporter on the local rag!! I used to follow my team home and away and spent a fortune. Now my eldest 2 girls adore footie, they are 8 and 7 and have all the match attacks stickers and watch every game they can  ;D
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 09:31:45 pm »
Is this the worst world cup ever?

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 09:39:14 pm »

I don't like football but would have liked England to do allright. Don't know how anyone can watch it with the terrible noise.
Anne

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 11:09:14 pm »
yes, I heard a terrible droning that went on for 90 mins? in the end I had to send him out of the room to make me a cup of tea  ;D LOL

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 08:51:15 am »
Hello Lisa I may be one up on you there not braggin just tellin ya My TV has a built in (Radio Times) So I can press the button and the picture goes off and Programs for BBC1 appears Press arrow up and BBC 2 again ITV Yorkshire and so on So a quick scan I see where the football is and make a note to avoid that channel at all costs. ;D :D :farmer: :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS