Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Council time wasters  (Read 9663 times)

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
Re: Council time wasters
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2010, 01:18:00 pm »
Surly their must be a potion of your property that is 'home' and not business.

My property is mainly business, ie the land and outbuildings have the deeds drawn up in the business name, however the house I had to buy personally and the deeds are in my personal name.  This is because its seen as a 'benefit in kind' if I were to live in a house owned by my business unless I payed rent to my business for it.  Cant you mention that the animals are 'pets'?

Back to the thread - I can tell you one thing - I'd be the same if worked for the council a good cup of tea every couple of hours and a sit back in the van.  In general a happy employee is a more productive one.  Yes there must be people who do take the piss, but in general I bet they are judged on their work at some point and do have to work for a living.

Its always the case when I am out working, you bust a bollock all morning then the moment you sit back and have a cup of tea and a break somebody walkers go by and exclaims 'ah thats the life mate in't it, sitting back looking at that view'. - Yes it is a nice view - but I am too busy getting my wind back from the mornings work to really take it in right now!!

Ta

Baz

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: Council time wasters
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2010, 01:26:06 pm »
That will be my next bargaining tool when it gets official. :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS