Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: does anyone know next poultry sale date at stirling market  (Read 2343 times)

QWOLF

• Joined May 2009
  • DOLLAR
thx to anyone that helps.
cheers
john
Currently haved 3 x 5 months old peking bantams,2 x isa brown, 1 x welsummer and 5 welsummer chicks and thats me at my full quota, their great fun and i think everybody should keep a couple of chooks as there great and the eggs are a bonus  LOL

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: does anyone know next poultry sale date at stirling market
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 06:29:20 pm »
I spoke to the general manager a couple fo weeks ago and he thought it might be autumrn, with rare breeds of livestock. The auctioneer who ran them has moved on and it's quite costly to run them on a Saturday 'cos it's all overtime. I suggested a Friday instead. Maybe if we contacted them individually, they woudl respond to demand?

QWOLF

• Joined May 2009
  • DOLLAR
Re: does anyone know next poultry sale date at stirling market
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 08:19:23 pm »
THANKS FOR REPLY ROSEMARY, MAYBE SOMEONE ROUND HERE COULD START SOMETHING UP DONT KNOW THE LEAgilities of it all.
thx again
Currently haved 3 x 5 months old peking bantams,2 x isa brown, 1 x welsummer and 5 welsummer chicks and thats me at my full quota, their great fun and i think everybody should keep a couple of chooks as there great and the eggs are a bonus  LOL

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS