Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Bit of advertising  (Read 5961 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Bit of advertising
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2010, 10:45:10 pm »
I would love to breed rare birds!!  I suppose I could but shall give my repect to those that do
No different than breeding rare dogs - which I do, you just need to know the background to your breeding stock - same as you do really.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 08:12:45 am »
For those of us who don't live within distance of the over the border days out The 126th Lincolnshire Show is to be held on the Showground at North Carlton 5 miles North of Lincoln and is held on the last Wed and Thurs in June this year (2010) 23rd and 24th June.Brocklesby Country Fair is the following Sunday this year is Sunday 27th June 2010.Both events have web sites.Not of much interest if you live 10 miles north of Alloa though is it There is always some good Terrier Racing and Ferret Racing at Brocklesby :D :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 10:00:30 am »
Scottish Gamefair at Scone Palace First weekend in July 2/3/4 (i think)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS