Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rosemary & Dan - hope the move is going well ?  (Read 2781 times)

HappyHippy

Rosemary & Dan - hope the move is going well ?
« on: May 14, 2010, 10:01:37 pm »
By my (probably terribly afflicted baby brain) calculations you'll be getting your keys and getting on with the move up to your new place.
I hope everything's going well and it's not causing too many headaches ! Looking forward to seeing plenty of pics once you're settled in. Good luck with it all x :hshoe:x

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Rosemary & Dan - hope the move is going well ?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 10:05:31 pm »
You'll see Rosemary on Tuesday, Karen! ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 10:25:02 pm »
Tis x citing int tit????

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 10:39:30 pm »
Good luck both hope it's going well x

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 05:44:55 am »
Good luck.   :hshoe:

Look forward to hearing all about it.

Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 04:28:16 pm »
You'll see Rosemary on Tuesday, Karen! ;D

No you won't unfortunately - I have to work.

Thanks HH. We DID get the keys on Friday; spent the night there on a blowup mattress lent by Dan's brother. It had a slow puncture, so by 3am we were, to all intents and purposes, lying on the floor. We came back yesterday and I'll be going up onday; Dan's going up Thursday then we'll be up at the weekend. John and Linda, Dan's folks, are there in the caravan. Builder starts next Monday, hopefully. We've got lots of picture so will post them on the main TAS site real soon.

VERY excited!

HappyHippy

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 05:10:17 pm »
Good to hear Rosemary  ;D
I'm sure you'll be up to your eyes in it for a while, but it'll be worth it in the end.
Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing your pics, when/if you get a minute to post lol!
Take care & happy moving  :-*

Sandy

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 07:48:05 pm »
Not sure why I am sooo excited but I am!!! I think all blow up beds go down, we have one and the same thing happend, you blow it up hard and start baoncing!! everytime I move Steve bonced off  ;)Then you are on the floor surrounded by a ballon!! I remember going on one of our many trips in our Barbie Pink VW, we pulled up on National trust Land in North Wales, at the back of where my nutty, mad uncle lived, several locals came up to us as we parked up for the night on a very hot day and as they chatted we blew up our airbed to put on the top of our cousions for extra comfort, only to be so embaressed that we could not get it through the VW doorway!!!! I bet they all thought !*()£$"^!! :D Memories

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS