Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: 2 alpacas wanted for chicken and lamb protection...and cuddles...Perth,Scotland  (Read 8021 times)

Scarlet.Dragon

• Joined May 2015
  • Aberdeenshire
If you're still looking someone is trying to re-home either a llama or alpaca (sorry I'm not up to speed on telling the difference and it doesn't actually say) on Scottish Smallholders Association page on FaceBook.  Michelle Hendry and she's based in Kennoway.

The comments state:  Drama is friendly and loving, halter trained and protects poultry, sadly for sale as loosing our fencing (required 6ft fencing)

He hates being brushed and isn't keen on dogs.

Comes with halter /rope and rug/ all feed, Haynet and shed if needed
£200
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible.

Michelleice

• Joined Jun 2015
If you're still looking someone is trying to re-home either a llama or alpaca (sorry I'm not up to speed on telling the difference and it doesn't actually say) on Scottish Smallholders Association page on FaceBook.  Michelle Hendry and she's based in Kennoway.

That would be me :) have just advertised him on here if your looking for another message me :) happy to discuss
The comments state:  Drama is friendly and loving, halter trained and protects poultry, sadly for sale as loosing our fencing (required 6ft fencing)

He hates being brushed and isn't keen on dogs.

Comes with halter /rope and rug/ all feed, Haynet and shed if needed
£200

Rehoming alpacas Scotland

Started by Rosemary

Replies: 0
Views: 1713
Last post October 20, 2015, 02:07:29 pm
by Rosemary
Shearer Wanted for Llamas and Alpacas

Started by zacs_livestock

Replies: 4
Views: 3248
Last post July 19, 2015, 09:37:06 am
by tazbabe
WANTED llamas - Scotland

Started by PTbarnum

Replies: 7
Views: 4306
Last post November 22, 2014, 06:44:17 pm
by Carse Goodlifers
Uses of Alpacas

Started by mistryer

Replies: 10
Views: 6845
Last post July 29, 2012, 12:22:09 pm
by Blonde
Why Do You Have Alpacas

Started by uksfdawn

Replies: 9
Views: 5493
Last post December 03, 2016, 09:59:24 pm
by big soft moose

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Little Peckers

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2020. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS