Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Very Smallholder  (Read 5570 times)

WinslowPorker

• Joined Mar 2010
Re: Very Smallholder
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 02:29:16 pm »
Hiya we are Buckinghamshire Ooh Ar OOh Ar!! Pigs are awesome i have just started with 6 and just brilliant fun for all the family!! not to mention the BBQ options when they are slaughtered in July  :pig: :wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 05:40:08 pm »
 ;D  sorry Winslow porker but have to laugh - there's a PETA ad come up under your comment about BBQ options stating that animals have rights too you know!!  not mocking them (PETA) but that did make me smile!!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 10:24:00 pm »
hello n welcome from Derbyshire
Little Blue

Litl_Deb

• Joined Apr 2010
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 03:39:28 pm »
I have to admit, at risk of offending some dedicated Guinea Fowl lovers, that I can't get on with them.  They beat up my cockrel and once they start making that noise that I cannot describe... they will NOT stop !!!!  I have a promise from a friend of a friend that they want to take them, but they have not been for them yet.  I think I have two cocks which I am told makes them even noiser than most.   :-\

HappyHippy

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 04:08:18 pm »
Isn't it funny how it's always the males who cause the problems  ;) ;D ;D ;D
I know what you mean about 'that' noise though lol!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS