Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rare Breeds Survival Trust Northern Scotland Social Evening  (Read 2429 times)

Auld Cairnallochy

• Joined Oct 2012
  • Aberdeenshire
Rare Breeds Survival Trust Northern Scotland Social Evening
« on: September 21, 2015, 11:26:05 am »
We are holding this social evening in the Cairnie Village Hall that is situated between Huntly and Keith just off the A96. It will take place on Saturday night the 10th October from 7pm. Refreshments will be provided however small additions either savoury or sweet will be much appreciated. Admission is free although a collection box will be available for anyone wishing to make a contribution toward the cost of the hall.

So if you have an interest in Rare Breed Farm Livestock (you don't need to have any) and would like to have an informal blether with like minded people please do come along, you will be made very welcome you might even decide to join the group which is free of charge.

If you decide to come could you please pm me if possible before the evening of Thursday 8th October this is just to make sure we have enough refreshments.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Rare Breeds Survival Trust Northern Scotland Social Evening
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 02:12:43 pm »
Does the RBST cover birds etc (ducks) as well as other animals such as sheep, goats, and cows?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Rare Breeds Survival Trust Northern Scotland Social Evening
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 04:44:23 pm »
Yes, it has a list of rare poultry and waterfowl breeds http://www.rbst.org.uk/Rare-and-Native-Breeds/Poultry

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS