Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WANTED: Shetland ewe lambs  (Read 1502 times)

dogwalkinclaire

• Joined Aug 2015
WANTED: Shetland ewe lambs
« on: August 10, 2015, 12:55:26 am »
I would like to establish a small flock of Shetlands on our hill-farm near Kinross

Andrew

• Joined Dec 2007
Re: WANTED: Shetland ewe lambs
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 09:04:55 am »
We have some Shetland ewe lambs available. Selection of colours, we had 8 born this year and only want to retain 4 so 4 for sale, you are welcome to visit and pick which ones you would like. We are based just outside Kilmarnock.

Dusty

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 10:42:36 am »
Hi

We are in Galloway (maybe a wee bit far?) and have 40 or so Shetland ewe lambs to be weaned this week.  They are in a variety of colours and have a range of markings.  They will be registered with the Shetalnd Sheep Society.  We also have ewes, tups and tup lambs available for sale.

Jim

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 10:55:24 am »
I'm just about to add the National Show and Sale of Shetland Sheep on the Events board. It's at Lanark 28th / 29th August. Champion of Champions - 20 Champions from across the UK  :thumbsup:

langfauld easycare

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 10:13:05 pm »
 :wave: i am shepherding 130 shetland gimmers near powmill . they will be coming up for sale shortly . not registered .pm me if they are of interest plenty of different colors to choose from .

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS