Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Microchipping  (Read 6993 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Microchipping
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 08:47:29 am »
Hey up.Annie Is that bluddi toytoyse playing at Wizards?Has it stopped to get its breath back H/R 112 SATS 80 and the B/P is 180/100 lol try harder later I will even yet :D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
Re: Microchipping
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 07:30:53 pm »
sorry lazybee , not a rant but fact ....just because someone says something that differs with your opinion doesn't make it a rant !!! You are entitled to your opinion and to voice it , as am I .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNvj5MPWf9o&NR=1
just spend 8 minutes watching the video in the link . There are 15 more clips in the series  , on youtube , but the one above is clear enough I think . But judging by your comments on how good the system of chipping is and how effective it is , I think their propaganda and brain washing has already worked !!!
 The clip alone doesn't prove anything as fact , but if you care to take the time, all things covered in the clip , and in others in the series, can be confirmed or at least are cause for concern . However , 'there are none so blind, as those that will see' !!! how very true !!! 
 Why should what I say be a soap box ? because once again it differs from your opinion ? do all comments and statements have to be one sentence long to avoid your definition of a rant  ?
 Twaddle  !!! there were 6 million Jews , dissidents , homosexuals , disabled , Gypsies and other undesirables , who died at the hands of Hitler and his regime !!! was that twaddle ?  is not the link clear ? history repeating itself  !!. Lest we forget , it would seem some have  ?
 Sorry if this is another rant ....but my freedom is very dear to me , as are, my right to chose , my right to speak . You have those rights too ( for now !!)  ... along with the right of not reading anything you decide is a rant , instead of just plain old comment or discussion .
 Oh and , I put plenty of padding around my soap box these days, just in case !!! Thanks for the kind thought though !!  ;D  ;D

cheers

Russ

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS