Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Back again  (Read 3819 times)

daddymatty82

• Joined Aug 2010
  • swindon
Back again
« on: May 16, 2015, 05:22:15 pm »
Hi all been long time  since  I been on here  had a tough  20 odd months.  But still I'm getting there. Basically  long story short  went on holiday to Brean camping  2013  come back 24th August  that night my ex tells me my eldest  ain't mine . I go mad then decide talk  it through  within 2 mins  of telling her get away from me.  So we decided would work it out. Then 31st was girls 6th birthday hardest  day since as my girls birthday but had it a secret from family  . Then family finds out. and 22nd January 2014  I come home sick from work at lunch  ex picks me up  few  hrs in bed I get up make  dinner  text call  the ex nothing.  Get text  explaining she wasn't coming home etc so I'm left with no transport  no money amongst other thing's.  Anyway June  I get evicted  and now  back with parent's   with my whippet  and 3 ferrets  all the chicken's I had I gave mum  for her flock.  So all in all I lost money  transport  pet's  as I had to re home my terriers  cats went with ex also other animals family  friends  transport my life just disappeared  basically but  it's life end of the day.  Hopefully all going good atm i started sea fishing go once or twice a month  and enjoy it alot . So hello all . Cheer's matty.

cans

• Joined May 2013
Re: Back again
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 05:40:07 pm »
Hi matty. You have been through the wringer.  Good to see there is light at the end of the tunnel.    :sunshine:

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 07:25:17 pm »
Sorry to hear that Matty, hope things have turned a corner for you.  :fc:

Good to see you back here too.  :thumbsup:

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 08:25:01 pm »
Jeez, you've had a time of it right enough. Hopefully that's the crap behind you and things are on the up. Welcome back  :wave:

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 08:34:46 pm »
 :wave:
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 10:34:12 pm »
 :wave: Matty. You've really been going through it.  :hug: You're among friends here so have a rant if you want to at any time.

Are you managing to see the children?

daddymatty82

• Joined Aug 2010
  • swindon
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 08:00:38 am »
Cheer's everyone.  Basically I see my youngest  every 2 weekend's  (this weekend ) from Fri afternoon  to Sunday at 6pm on the dot.  My eldest  (that isn't mine) iv not seen properly  since August last year so it's done it's toll on me . When you lose your family  friend's  home money pet's  transport  life it does make you think a little  so atm  I'm living pay cheque to pay cheque  after help from brother to clear my debts  and myself clearing debts my ex ran up for me with rent and council tax.  We had to sell the sheep couple  yrs back . I got my first ferrets that day aswell lost a few sold a few and gave a few away.  I get cockerals from a local guy  and they go for dog food. And a few fir ferret food.  Had a total of 17 ferrets all in all sold and a few babies were eaten by mother at week old. Now have 32 jills 1 hob.  Hobs called general  and my youngest  (3) loves him to bit's  and he is soft as soft can be.  He let's her pick him up with no biting.  2 jills pregnant by him and 1 popped few days ago  now just one left to pop.   

claire

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Falkirk
    • Clairesgarden
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 11:00:04 am »
 :raining: i think if you've raised a child, he's yours in heart. maybe you'll see him more when he's older and able to decide for himself.
and hope things are improved for you workwise, its really hard trying to get things back on track.  :sunshine:

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 11:18:17 am »
You've had a really tough time but I hope it makes you stronger and you can continue onwards and upwards. Good luck
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 06:19:46 pm »
 :hug: :hug: from Sylvia

daddymatty82

• Joined Aug 2010
  • swindon
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 10:37:41 pm »
My eldest daughter  is mine I still tell her if she comes to pick up younger  sister  from me  on the Sunday  with grandma  I always make a fuss of her give her a kiss  alot of it is my ex and her real dad .Il bide my time and when she a young lady old enough  to do as she pleases il be there 100 % il tell her what really happened everything  the truth that is. I have her name tattooed on my wrist and Same as I have her sister on the other  and they both will always be part of me till I die.

clumbaboy

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Gretna
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 08:01:24 pm »
It's a tough old slog but you will get there, been through similar ringer myself, just keep pushing forward you will get there. Shame you weren't closer to Scottish Borders cud av kept your ferrets supplied with rabbits

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS