Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Property for sale in angus  (Read 3505 times)

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
Property for sale in angus
« on: April 30, 2015, 09:30:42 pm »
Today I went to view a property, it ticked soooo many boxes however don't think I will be going for it so I thought I would share...

Loads of potential, the home report states that there is some immediate works needed , but it's in a clean liveable condition, 
Potentially fabulous front garden, parking at back, mixture of outbuildings that could be used for a variety of things, a wee stream, a bothy that has possibilities for extra income, and a field that is being described as a paddock however it has had crops in it rather than grazing, a green house, kennels , all around the perimeter has new stock fencing, and best of all......

........no immediate neighbours

Your all wondering why I'm not going for it if it sounds so good,  if anyone in angus or nearby is looking for new property this is well worth a look, and no I'm not trying to sell it it's the earl of strathmore that owns it!

http://www.ckdgalbraith.co.uk/property/cup150006-drumshade-farmhouse-roundyhill-forfar-angus-dd8-1qs
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
Re: Property for sale in angus
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 10:03:43 pm »
that's a seriously good property for someone!!!

wish i had the pennies!!!

Lizzy2015

• Joined Sep 2015
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 07:58:00 pm »
Is there any reasons why you never bought the property ?

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 09:39:53 pm »
lots of potential

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 10:10:23 pm »
Hello lizzie2015,  :wave:

are you the queen and you want to feed back to your cousin why I didn't buy his property,

pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 10:12:55 am »
Would suit me down to the ground but sadly not enough money.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS