Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Building a arena  (Read 2524 times)

SmallWelshBarn

• Joined Sep 2014
Building a arena
« on: February 28, 2015, 05:14:08 pm »
We have a 8 acre small holding located in Monmouth and its also in an AONB.We recently were granted planning permission to build a 20x60 arena and an open fronted barn to match the other buildings timber clad 11800x4680 We wanted a slated roof to match the other buildings the planner flexed his muscles and stipulated metal roof.
Funds will not allow the construction of the barn this year however we have almost finished building the arena.
After pricing up materials digger higher time etc I decided to give the contract to a professional company to build it.
Its due to be finished next week I promised I would make a video of the construction for the arena company as part of the discount process ;-) I work in video.
The arena is build with a 1% fall on a blind base with a single membrane at the deepest part there was about a 2m cut.
Any way for those that are interested here is the video of the construction. Forgive the music just my sense of humour.

http://youtu.be/-11FXVU2u1Y

pcrouch666

• Joined Sep 2014
Re: Building a arena
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 11:09:01 am »
Hi

Enjoyed your video work. And the arena looks great, worth going to a professional company for your first menage.

Can I ask, what drone you are using for your video work.

Many thanks

Paul

SmallWelshBarn

• Joined Sep 2014
Re: Building a arena
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 09:45:15 pm »
Hi Paul,

Sorry for the slow response I have a phantom 2 and an inspire.

Regards

James

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS