Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Easycare breed ram lamb  (Read 2033 times)

Gwanwyn

• Joined Jul 2012
Easycare breed ram lamb
« on: December 25, 2014, 11:09:15 am »
North Wales:  Just in case any smallholder is interested  -  before I dispose of him in the new year at the market, can I flag up that I have an Easycare breed ram lamb aailable. Not fully grown yet but he has covered my handful of ewes this autumn.  Carries the full shedding gene; quiet temperament; bucket trained, and well behaved (no escapes - he seems contented to stay with his small group of ewes).  Might be of interest to a smallholder who wants to trial one or upgrade their flock to shedding status   -   no shearing, or dagging needed, and minimal fly problems etc.
Would sell at "for meat" price.
For further information contact Mary on 01407 840556.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Re: Easycare breed ram lamb
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 10:09:48 am »
You could try preloved or farmingads or even the farmers guardian there are often people who need a ram as there rams have died.
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Coximus

• Joined Aug 2014
Re: Easycare breed ram lamb
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 12:57:27 pm »
I would be interested - whereabouts in N-wales are you based? PM if you prefer

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS